Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

An interesting exchange on SD this morning....(some good news, some bad news...but really--who knows...all I know is if Tony is leaving and will get a big sweeps sendoff or something--you know Tracy will have to be part of that storyline somehow--

QTC--Have you heard anything on when Genie will return for her next stint or if Tony is for sure retiring?

Tracyfan... I've been wanting to catch you on here, I do have news for you.

It is looking like Tony will leave probably during Feb/March sweeps. TPTB have found it increasingly difficult to write for him since he is off so much during the year. Tony is aware and understands their position. At this point my source says it's about an 80% chance that he is gone.

I asked about the Q's and was told that the only person possibly leaving would be John Ingle as he is wanting to retire.

I don't have anything on Genie.

Thanks. So nothing about them getting rid of Jane if Tony leaves? I wish they would bring back one of her kids--otherwise what are they going to do with Tracy?? I've heard Leslie might be wanting to retire.

Well my source specified that Jane would not be going anywhere. I mentioned Leslie as well and they said only John Ingle had made noise about wanting to reitre. So hopefully they are sticking around.

• Members

Soapnet November sweeps...seems like an AU thanksgiving episode

Its November sweeps time, which means all our fave shows are whipping out their best and brightest stories (until February and May, that is). "General Hospital" is no exception, with the twists, turns and explosions (obviously, look what town this is) coming at a rapid pace and turn in the most unexpected directions.

The lines between the past and the present get really blurry once Jason and Sam become unlikely partners-in-crime as they attempt to take down Karpov. Only problem is, Jerry is after Sam and but how: He wants her dead! Expect some classic Jason and Sam adventure, but how are Liz and Lucky going to take this? Three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Meanwhile, THE event of November is the fact that Luke and Laura are together again! Yes, face-to-face, doing their Luke and Laura thing. Which means getting into life and death scrapes (this time it's a car going off a cliff) amidst that undeniable chemistry. Only difference this time is that Laura knows Luke's married to Tracy. Yep, that issue and more is put on the table -- along with a little Tracy and Laura face-to-face action.

Sonny get stabbed by Karpov and thrown into the harbor (because, you know, stabbing is letting him off easy). Carly, aka Aquagirl, comes to his rescue and performs mouth to mouth. You know Sonny and Carly, though. These life-or-death situations just solidify their bond with each other. And that gets them in trouble. And boy, do these two get into trouble this month.

Robin does give birth to her baby. Yes! It's a done deal. But there's lots of complications to face, the least of which is the child's HIV status. Beyond that, there's the whole notion of being a new mom and dad. Look what it took to get Patrick and Robin to commit to each other. I mean, fixing the deficit was easier. Now they are going to be parents. Oh the possibilities ... .

All this PLUS a marriage, a murder, a big exit, a career change, a Thanksgiving that shows you a very different Port Charles and Spinelli's on a mission, for, as he'll say, "Maximista will be avenged!" Now what could that mean?

What are you most looking forward to in November.

• Members

Agreed! Last night someone told me that Luke doesn't pick Tracy over Laura per se--he doesn't choose one or the other in a scene or anything and Laura doesn't ask him to choose--that was an overblown spoiler. SHe just asks him if he does indeed love Tracy. They also said that Laura does not leave with Scotty for a romantic partnership or to go riding off with him--she leaves with him to help convince him his plan is not going to work. And that Tracy DOES NOT do anything to blackmail Laura into leaving.

I have a feeling there will end up being some sweet LnL scenes about him moving on, and after that...I bet the kids and Tracy show up and are relieved they are alive...the good part is...two weeks of tracy coming up!!

And at least we know she is on another day in Nov as we know she is taping Monday--probably for the last week in November! :D

And as for the Luke and Laura meanie fans who were so pissed at Luke telling Tracy she was "second to none and that he loves her and has told her that and that she is his wife..."

:vomit:

• Members

If this is really the truth then I am severely pissed off. I've got three years of story in my head for him without even blinking. They could write for him, the choose not to. And then they create this vicious circle, he's gone so they write him badly so the viewers notice, so the stop asking that he have story, so he's written badly...

And what is Tracy supposed to do, have yet another marriage end because they man really didn't love her enough?

• Members

Today's Recaps (Friday, Oct. 31st)

STATS

Vets: Everyone - too many to count :D (except Lesley, who's not on today)

Kisses: None, [!@#$%^&*]...

Stories:Robin in labour; Claudia and AZ; Screamers on their way to LA; Spin remembers Maxie's birthday; explosion on doc where Sam and Jaons are; Sonny stabbed by Zarpov after he realizes Zarpov didn't do it.

Line of the Day: Robin goes into labour and the priest says 'Is there a Doctor in the house' - 2/3 of the congregation stands up. (You knew they had to do this at some point - this joke was just asking to be told)

Sc. 1 - Tracy and Luke continue checking in and he's thrilled that their reservations were there. Tracy keeps her head down. He's using Scott's credit card and the hotel clerk says the credit card he's using is registered with someone else in the hotel. Dr. Sckemerman is very surprised.

Sc. 2 - Clerk says it's Scott's card. Luke is annoyed, saying Sckemerman/Baldwin used same card because they used to be in business together and he's suing Baldwin for everything. Clerk says it doesn't matter, they need to use another card. Luke speaks to Tracy in Dutch, which she doesn't understand, and she says they will use hers. The clerk looks at the card and says he doesn't understand - the card is registered to a 'Tracy Quartermaine' and she checked in under the name of Frau Sckemerman. Tracy looks at Luke then looks at the clerk. (I'm not seeing wedding rings on either of them.)

Sc. 3 - no LuNacy; :lol::lol: Anna driving the limo with Robin in the back - they are being tossed around; Screamers are reading the scrapbook from Scott & Laura's honeymoon, then Scott and Laura are remembering as they walk through it. It's quite nicely done, actually

Sc. 4 - Tracy argues that she is TQ and she's having an affair with the good doctor so charge the damn card. The clerk, suitably chastised, does so. Luke says she was hardly subtle, but she argues it worked. Luke agrees and says now they have to find out where Baldwin is. Tracy is pretty fed up with all of this, but she's going along with it for now. Meanwhile Laura tells Scott she's married to Luke, she's his wife. Then Scott says no, Luke is married to Tracy.

Sc. 5 - Luke and Tracy out of costume, and Tracy is asking for his plan. Luke says he's going to break in to Scott's room. She says if he want a masseuse or chamber maid then he's on his own. He asks if she can call if she sees them return. She says she can, but why would she? Luke asks if she's bailing on him. If this is what he considers bailing, then she guesses she is, in fact she thinks she should go home and he can rescue his 'damsel in distress' himself. Tracy gets up and walks away, Luke sighs heavily then stands and follows her. Meanwhile Laura tells Scott he's lying and Scott assures her he's telling the truth, that the minister was an actor. Scott is actually quite balanced in his telling Laura about LuNacy, and challenges her to pick up the phone to call anyone in Port Charles and they will tell her that Tracy is Mrs. Luke Spencer.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy; Laura calls Edward and he tells her that Luke and Tracy have been married for three years. Scott says he's sorry but Laura says he's not, that he's got proof Luke wasn't worthy of her. Scott says he doesn't blame Luke for marrying Tracy, he blames him for lying to Laura and letting her make vows for nothing.

Sc. 7 - Tracy walks out of the hotel with Luke right behind her. There is a cab behind her but I'm not sure if she's planning to get in it or not. Tracy says she has to leave, she doesn't bow out graciously. Luke says he doesn't want to bow out at all. Tracy says you don't get it, this isn't going to end well for them. Then she walks away and Luke is frustrated and sad. Scott and Laura drive up and she tells him just because Luke is married doesn't mean she will change her feelings for Scott. Luke looks over at the car and sees Laura. They just stare at each other in disbelief.

• Members

Well at least she was on and at least Tracy isn't being a total dormat!! The cab is what Luke is going to jump into to chase scotty/laura with on Monday--all next week is the car accident stuff and the LnL at the cabin, etc.....so no lunacy next week but Tracy is on MWF...probably with the lucky, nik, lulu and she is supposed to be on with Nadine at some point. I wonder if she sees Luke jump into the cab to go chase Scotty/laura on Monday--otherwise she could go back to PC without ever knowing but we know she is on next week with the kids so she is still in LA...

The following week we know she is on at least M, T and probably another day or two til Laura/Scotty leave.

Today was an added bonus!! Glad at least they followed up. You know yesterday was great. I like that that they had Tracy be the one to say enough of this nonsense and not go passively along with his plan...

Remos--I noticed there was no ring on when she was in disguise--wonder if she put it back on when in her regular clothes.

Did they show edward talking to Laura?

My inlaws are coming in today for the weekend. We have a halloween party with 110 people coming--yikes tomorrow night! I probably won't be online too much this weekend!

The the only thing better than GH on a friday with Tracy on--is knowing she is still on Monday! B)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yes, the rings were back on after they got out of disguise - hers anyway. I didn't notice his. (She was playing with hers like she always does.)

Yes, Edward was shown talking to Laura. We just saw Laura hanging up.

Edited by remos

• Members

I watched! It was actually pretty good. Robin looks gorgeous.

Yes, Hooked, they showed Eddy on the phone in that RIDICULOUS hat. And Remos, I also thought the "doctor in the house" line was perfect. I agree, I like that they had Tracy leave on her own. She gets jerked around so much; Luke is being selfish.

Edited by missjane