Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the real insiders left some time ago and the baiters have been having a field day every since. You can't tell me GF wouldn't be crowing herself if they offered her something - and I don't think JE/NLG are going anywhere any time soon. As for MW, she seems quite comfortable in her role for now... so much will hinge on MB.

All we 'know' is that SR is leaving, and since he wasn't well connected anyway, it's not like he ruins a story for another.

• Members

Thanks for the scoop, hooked...I think. :unsure:

I only wish it was the mob they were clearing out, but that really is too good to be true. One thing I noticed is that the fall promos on Soapnet no longer include anything with Luke/Wig/Tracy, at least not the one I've seen a couple of times.

• Members

There are two versions of the fall promo--a shorter one that doens't feature LnL/TQ and one that does. Some other characters are in the longer one too like Nik/Nadine, etc.

Some of the info floating around is there has been a major clean house order...

If GF is back on contract, then I doubt that TG is leaving...

If GF is back on contract and TG is leaving than maybe Lunacy is end game and go riding off!

NLG will probably want out; I doubt MW will want out. JE might want out, but I would guess it would depend on TG and what he does.

Who knows...

Only thing confirmed now is SR--I just hope the next mags don't confirme anything else.

What this shows me once again is I am a tracyFF--the thought of no more Tracy on GH makes me so sad--I don't care if she isn't with luke (I mean I do of course) as long as she is still somewhere.

• Members

If GF is back full time ( which I would love), I doubt they let JE go. I mean, there is so much story potential with Luke, Laura and Tracy. Also, the GH fans will go crazy when another Q leaves the show. I can't believe Jane is out, but I'm concerned.

I think everyone should write to ABC, just in case.

• Members

Who knows what will be... all we can be sure of is that there will be loads of speculation before it's all over (and some of it we will never know). All I know is that LuNacy is back together next week and the rest can take a long walk off a short cliff.

• Members

I agree about writing, Sean!

GH Comment Line

323-671-4583

Brian Frons

President of ABC Daytime

2300 Riverside

Burbank, CA 91506

Jill Farren Phelps

Executive Producer

General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave

Hollywood CA 90027

Jane Elliot "Tracy"

c/o General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave.

Hollywood, CA 90027

• Members

I'm cautiously optimistic that Jane isn't among those leaving. The "cleaning house" directive seems to be legit which is prompting some fan fiction, guessing games, etc. I won't even list those I think it might be because, as long as it isn't Jane, I don't care, and don't want to divert the focus. Speaking of focus, Sean has the right idea. The status quo is enough reason to be concerned, coupled with the "cleaning house", so calling and/or writing really is crucial.