• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers, hooked! :)

As for Tracy's warning Claudia, I suspect it will be more about Tracy's concern for Luke and not jealousy. Either way, I'm all for Tracy having scenes with Claudia because where Claudia goes, airtime is sure to follow.

It might also serve to move Tracy into the Zacchara orbit which could be very convenient during TG"s long vacation. Since the writers have acknowledged that Tracy was "married to the mob" and twice at that, we know that they remember her history. (That in itself is a good thing!) It's interesting that in all the months since Anthony and Trevor have been around, neither has come face to face with Tracy. Hmmmmm...wonder if there's a reason for that.

By the way, I read that Stephen Macht, who plays Trevor, said that he plays it as if Claudia and Johnny are his children.

I'm back-and-forth on whether or not I want Claudia to be Tracy's daughter. If SB leaves in a few months, there would be no long-term gain.

Instead, I think I'd rather see Tracy getting involved with the Zaccharas in an attempt to take care of her bratty, know-it-all, ungrateful, undeserving step-daughter.

• Members

From SD...someone else said this insider dropped st uff a long time ago that was totally legit about ric going to Martha's vineyard, etc...

hi guys. long time, no post. but, i got a little info from my friend, so i thought i'd pop in and share. as usual, i only have what i have, so i doubt i can answer many questions, but here's what i know.

luke is framed over mob stuff at the haunted star and arrested. lucky is there and it's their usual stuff about lucky becoming a cop and not trusting luke and such.

jerry brings alexis chocolates, but she tells him that she saw him kissing claudia. he accuses her of being jealous and pretty much says something along the lines of 'well, you won't give it up so what do you expect?' then they kiss. that should be around the middle of the third week of may.

long term ... claudia and nikolas. (why do i always seem to have the weird spoilers about claudia?)

*lowercase*

I hope Tracy doesn't frame him!

• Members

From SD...someone else said this insider dropped st uff a long time ago that was totally legit about ric going to Martha's vineyard, etc...

hi guys. long time, no post. but, i got a little info from my friend, so i thought i'd pop in and share. as usual, i only have what i have, so i doubt i can answer many questions, but here's what i know.

luke is framed over mob stuff at the haunted star and arrested. lucky is there and it's their usual stuff about lucky becoming a cop and not trusting luke and such.

jerry brings alexis chocolates, but she tells him that she saw him kissing claudia. he accuses her of being jealous and pretty much says something along the lines of 'well, you won't give it up so what do you expect?' then they kiss. that should be around the middle of the third week of may.

long term ... claudia and nikolas. (why do i always seem to have the weird spoilers about claudia?)

*lowercase*

I hope Tracy doesn't frame him!

Edit

Do you know who frames Luke?[/quote]

not sure if it's az or trevor, but i believe it's one of the two. (that's not entirely clear from my friend's info.)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay... in the world of Remos....

Claudia and Tracy - always good. There are too many similarities between the characaters to just be coincidental. Until I'm proven wrong, I'm convinced she is Tracy's daughter somehow.

Framed by the mob - I can see either AZ or Trevors doing that... but not Tracy. Not her style.

I'm with you on Tracy and the Zs. I'm actually liking them more and more, and since SBr is Guza's pet (and Guza did give us LuNacy - choke, cough, gasp) I'm hoping for good things.

I can see they are going to put Lucky between a rock and a hard place. Hope Sam is there to understand and get him through everything.

• Members

Bring on Tracy and Claudia... love them together. It's Diva Madness!!! :lol:

Nik and Claudia eh? I believe it. Did I read here that TC was pushing for someone more his 'stature?' Ha! It's such BS.. but they like him, so it makes sense they're caving.

I was expecting another Diane/Max sex scene... looks like that's not happening. Are TPTB over Dax hotness already?!?! :huh: Probably.

Hey, look at the nifty little banner Ms. Q made for me:

LaineyBannerDiLuNacy.jpg

I'm using it over at CH's site. Neat, eh?

Tomorrow -- I'm home!!! FINALLY!! I miss it!!

• Members

Just bumping the thread.

Thanks for the fic, Funny. Great way to start the day!

EDIT

Addie... that place where we're not supposed to go... last post #14

I'm content with Tracy being Luke's wife.

Well Ann we agree again

Edited by remos

• Members

From anon...

What week is the Crimson party do we know?

week of the 19 and the Party is at the HS.

Oh thank you. Now I am confused though, I thought Lulu and maxie were planning it at the Metrocourt.

Do you know if that has been shot already? If so, do you know is TG is still taping or has he left already for vacation?

Thanks

Yeah it is suppose to be in the Metro Court but it will be in the HS and TG is Still taping.

Which means that he is probably around til at least the end of May maybe if they are just taping the week of the 19th or whatever now...

More

Thanks so much. So will that launch be like a most of the cast type deal party? Is that where someone ends up dying or getting shot?

Yes and Yes and also Secrets will come out in this party.

Cool thanks. Does Tracy get to go to it? Has that week started taping yet?

Yes and yes Tracy will be there

Woo hoo! Our girl is at the big party again. Probably nagging and whining! I wish she would get shot so Luke could freak out for her for once!

But wait...there's more!

Do you know if that has been shot already? If so, do you know is TG is still taping or has he left already for vacation?

Thanks

Yeah it is suppose to be in the Metro Court but it will be in the HS and TG is Still taping.

Thanks so much. So will that launch be like a most of the cast type deal party? Is that where someone ends up dying or getting shot?

Yes and Yes and also Secrets will come out in this party.

Cool thanks. Does Tracy get to go to it? Has that week started taping yet?

Yes and yes Tracy will be there

Thank you so much insider! So I guess Luke gets out of jail by then! Do you know who bails him out? Does Lucky arrest him?

Tracy bails him out and yes Lucky arrest him and its before the party.

And if that's not enough!!! I pray this person is right!

Please don't leave. Do you know why Luke gets arrested and who set that up? Who bails him out? And does he skip town right after that?

Luke gets arrested for money laundering. AZ sets it up. Tracey bails him out and he does leave right after but it is with her blessing. They part on good terms and don't plan on it being a forever thing. Just time for him to clear his name.

Edited by hookedongh