The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks for all the spoilers, hooked. :) The strip roulette mention doesn't really bother me since that's probably just a sweep-induced spoiler.

Glad to see Jane having scenes with Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson. Both had said, on separate occasions, that they wanted to work with her.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think remos posted this earlier, but for this week:

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sonny cautions a conflicted Lulu to steer clear of Johnny. Patrick finds himself in hot water when Robin overhears him telling Coleman that he finds Anna extremely hot and sexy. Maxie and Spinelli manage to stop Ian from leaving town by having Spinelli fake an appendicitis attack. Alexis uses her power as district attorney to have the Haunted Star shut down. Lulu washes her hands of Johnny. Nadine and Nikolas enjoy each other's company, but she leaves him alone on the docks in the hopes he'll see Emily again. Nikolas promises Emily he'll live life to the fullest as they share a dance. Sam tells Lucky that her painkillers don't seem to be working any longer. Claudia takes the stand at Anthony's trial. Tracy fears for Luke's health and worries about him getting involved with the Zaccharas. Luke stops Tracy in her tracks when he impulsively tells her that he loves her. Spinelli comes to Maxie and Lulu's rescue, but the two women remain at odds. Maxie discovers that a large amount of money is missing from Crimson's operating account. Lucky reaches out to Elizabeth. Maxie stows away in the cart truck as Jason and Spinelli search for Ian.

SNEAK PEEK: Jason breaks down.

I am trying to get info from someone who has breakdown info on what days Tracy is on next week. She doesn't have them yet. We know Wed. but I am hoping it is at least T and W or W and TH.

• Members

Hey, hey, hey... I did NOT say you were freakout out. I know what that looks like and I haven't seen it for awhile. :D (Always good to clarify these point, though...)

I agree about the striping. Everyone makes a big deal about FH's body, so they are probably finding some silly story to capitalize on it. TG doesn't even like doing love scenes where he gets covered in blankets - can't imagine he's take off more than his outer shirt for this one. Perhaps shoes or socks.

Ms.Q, haven't read Oh Baby! yet, but will. I love that vid - it gets better with each viewing. Glad to see others are appreciating your work and our couple.

Funny.... #13???

I just awoke from a nap (the nap was my idea, the waking was not!) so hopefully I will be around for a chat this evening. I'm still practically voiceless but I don't get 'sick time' for my job, so onward and upward... I miss all of you. It's obvious when we have a week sans la Q.

• Members

Okay!

Maybe she did post it before?

She is working on it now, so I should email her to stop if you have it.

Oh and do you have the clip of Tracy doing needlepoint at NEM's wedding by any chance?

Gotta go get dressed for this boring awards dinner. AT least I get to wear my kick a$% shoes!

• Members

Here it is.....JE's first apperance on SoapTalk. I must have posted it before cause I already had it on the computer. Anyhoo, if you've never seen it....enjoy! If you've seen it before and just want to relive the magic....enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jpkr0u

PS Hooked, WonderWoman, version 1, in your mailbox!

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

Thanks Lady A and Ms. Q for the link. That was a fun interview and I've never seen it before. I soooo understand Jane wanting to be with adults and people she could physically look up to.

I noticed the side step with the question "Who do you want to work with?" After 30 years she'd probably given up hopes of working with TG. And lo and behold, within the year they would be together...

• Members

BOO:::: I've returned haha!! Missed ya'll sooo much...finally have a short break

Thanks Ms Q for the update i loved it now I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!

*Waves*** to remos & Funny!!!! Hows things going??

I'm going to try getting in the BR anybody else going in there any tonight??

**EDIT** I'm in BR as long as I don't lose this connection haha but I need someone to chat with lol.

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

Remos, I love your most recent Confessions.

Ms. Q, I am so glad you're going to finish Oh Baby! Honestly, I don't remember recommending she hear him during her coma.. but if you say I did, I probably did. You know, I also advised you to include some hot Lunacy sex in this novel! I hope you follow that suggestion, too! ;)

Lady A and Ms. Q thanks for the 2004 Soapnet. Gotta tell you, that interview is not one of my favorites. She hadn't hit real stride at that point. She didn't have her sizzle yet. Simply put -- it's pre-LuNacy. Pre-LuNacy she's great. Post-LuNacy she's sizzling hot and just joyful to watch.

Oh... Jane/Tracy is still rapidly loosing ground to Carolyn/Diane. Tracy better come on strong this week, 'cause if Diane does and Tracy doesn't... well, this week COULD be the one where I tip into the "other" camp. **Gasp** :o