• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some insider thing on L&T on SD

Also another interesting spec I saw was the reason most of the resolution of the TMK storyline and other stuff will heat up in the begininng of March is that GH needed ratings to continue after sweeps--this sweeps could be blamed on the writer's strike, but if the ratings came up in March, thing would be better for them--not sure...

• Members

*blushes*

I thought you might like it, LadyA. :)

As far as how Ashton "died"...., in 1990 (December if I remember correctly); Ashton out of the blue proposed to Tracy after her breakup with Scott. If you guys think Guza is the only one who doesn't follow up on scenes....that scene was a Friday cliffhanger and we didn't see them for days, and when we finally did, it was the two of them in a different room with Tracy once again refusing him (they never showed the first refusal) because she felt there was no passion in his voice when he asked her.

Shortly after this, the Q's boat, the SS Tracy, sank, and Tracy, Larry, and Ned all had to go live in the gatehouse because Monica closed off a wing of the house to save money. Monica threatened to cut even more expenses and that's when Tracy told Larry to leave (I missed their final scenes) and he left town.

Shortly after, Leopold Taub, Harlan Barrett (originally slated to be played by TG), whom Tracy dated, and Cesar Faison were all shown as being part of the Cartel that was supposed to take over ELQ. There were references to a fourth man never mentioned for a while, until eventually it was revealed it was Larry. Because Harlan, and then Paul (who was, it was later revealed was being blackmailed into cooperating, which I always thought was a last minute rewrite to make him a good guy, because when he first started it was obvious he wasn't a good guy, I thought) both tried to seduce Tracy, and Paul was successful at marrying Tracy, it was implied Larry's proposal was also supposed to be for the purpose of getting his hands on Tracy's stock. :(

At any rate, there was talk among the other three that the fourth man needed to be eliminated, and then talk that it was done. Larry was shown once onscreen months after he'd left PC, in a restaurant with Anna and Robert while they were on their honeymoon. It was around this time that he was referenced by the other men as having been "taken care of." I don't remember any onscreen indication of this happening. I don't even remember the Q's hearing that he had "died". Of course, he wasn't talked about hardly ever after that. I don't know if Ned mentioned him to Lois or Alexis or anyone else, and if he did, I don't know if anything was ever said about him being dead or alive. I think it's entirely possible that since they rewrote Paul as a good guy, that Paul averted the attempt to kill him and Larry is alive somewhere.

It's sad, as I said before, that TIIC don't care enough about the Q's to bring him back. A triangle with him, Tracy and Luke would rock.

Thinking about him....there are more than a few similarities between him and Luke. He's more "foppish", but the wanderlust and the need for excitement and adventure are the same.

Sorry for the long story. LOL I think that there is more story to tell there. It would make a good fan fic, to give "Trash" some closure...or not. In "Solace", a GH fan fic that includes Tracy, Larry hooks up with Helena Cassadine, and Tracy hooks up (sort of ) with Victor Cassadine, with whom she'd had a previous affair, and I have a link to that (unfinished) story if anyone wants me to note the Tracy chapters, I'd be glad to send anyone a link to it.

• Members

Form soapdish anon--

further proof more letters and calls are needed (with the "for now") part!

Edit

Some more from soapdish

No one "knows" anything right now unless it's in the can. But there is no indication that Luke is going anywhere without Tracy.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Only Tracy reference: Monica and yummy-Leo were talking, he said he would like to have her in OR. Monica said she can't because of Tracy and that Tracy was out to get her. Then she takes a swig of her Vodka filled water bottle.

No DiLex, Lainey.

Bobbie sighting AND Bobbie preview (All around Kate's surgery)

Edited by remos

• Members

ok, so I know we got nothing good on GH, but does anyone watch AMC?!?!?!

OH MAN, do they love their vets, or at least really know how to bring them back to the show. I don't generally like much else about the show and I really dislike a lot of the characters, but I LOVE Angie and Jesse. Let me just say that if GH could bring back their vets in a way that is 1/2 as good as their story we'de have had a helluva few good years... Robert (who I still think should be who Tracy uses to make Luke crazy, not a bad guy, pretty good looking, has the accent going for him and is a FRIEND of Luke's) and Anna, Scotty, Noah, I'd say Robin b/c technically she counts but they did give her a story... am I leaving anyone out. Oh yeah, and only about 4 days into their reunion and they gave them the only love scene, a pretty hot and steamy and romantic at that. Damned GH writers. I think the good ones all must have jumped ship years ago and go over to other shows... or gone into hiding when they saw the show was going to pot

• Members

I heard people talking about the angie jessie love scene today knh! GH sucks...plain and simple. Writing sucks...everything sucks about it--LOL!

You can tell what kind of mood I am in.

Okay, sorry ladya--didnt' make it to the br earlier...I had to do homework and get stuff done with the kids....then my stomach was killing me.

So here is some stuff from EMI poster on soapdish...they weren't giving out storyline info, but I got some stuff out of them..there was some garbage going around today about Laura returning...

Sorry EMI--I didn't realize all those storyline drops weren't yours.

Let me rephrase that question...Have you heard anything about TG retiring or GF coming back?

There's always worry that TG will choose to leave completely. It's the main reason TPTB are so quick to give him anything he wants to stay on contract. He's their token vet and I don't see them letting him go without a fight.

I haven't heard about Genie coming back. I can't see why she would with the way she was treated during her last stint.

and

How is reaction to luke & Tracy? Has there been positive response to Monica getting a mini storyline?

Luke/Tracy get a decent response. I don't think Tony will ever have a pairing that lives up to the era of Luke/Laura so that's always difficult.

Reaction to Monica's storyline has been pretty good. I think it's more the fact that a vet is getting some focus though than anything.

• Members

decent? Puh-leez! I am sure they get more than a "decent" response. No other soap couple on General Hosptial or on ANY soap has ever lived up to the era of Luke and Laura, EVER. But no one else but Tracy/JE can come slide in next to Luke/TG and have former LnL fans singing their praises!

Hooked, You have mail! Can ya look that over for me? Thanks mama! :*

• Members

Thanks. I remember the proposals and him leaving. And I vaguely remember Larry in reference to the cartel and all that. I think I just put up a mental block on it all because in my mind Ashton would have never done that to Tracy.

And they barely established a death with his character, they could so easily bring him back. I would like him to serve as Tracy's personal assistant at ELQ. Or maybe Luke, Larry, & Spinnelli could all open up a P.I. office together, and Tracy would be Boss Lady.

Okay that's it for me. But my question for today is: What is up with Monica's inner dialog voiceovers? That is so cheesy. Make it stop.

Happy Hump Day All.

Edited by halee