The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hey all i just got back from the dr. arent they fun? <_< anywho just read the wubs spoilers abot tracy. she is gonna need some help from guess who? to get her out of the mess. and im sure hell be willing to. its great that we will get scheming lunacy back. nice. :P

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, I tried to join you in the breakroom earlier but it would not open for me. :angry:

Anyhoo, I thought I would share this with you guys. I went and saw Mad Money this weekend and before the movie started there was a preview for a movie called "What Happens in Vegas" basically its about two people in Vegas who wakeup married to one another. While deciding to get divorced they play quarter in a slot machine and win 3 million dollars. Since neither of them want to split the money with the other, a judge tells them that they first must try and make their marriage work before getting a divorce. They spend the rest of the movie making the other one misreable in the hopes that one will want the divorce and give up the 3 million dollars. I know you guys know how the movie ends, but it made me laugh because we all know how this story will be played out. We watched it happen three years ago on GH with our favorite couple.

It goes to show you that every once in a while a writer on GH has a good idea and can be creative. So creative in fact, that it is now about to be a motion picture. :) Just thought I would share this with you guys since we are having a major Tracy drought.

ETA: Page 530!!!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Wow that is something Nex! I might have to see that one. Although I am sure the actors wouldn't hold a candle to JE and TG! I bet you are getting bored without your clipping duties huh? with any luck, maybe you will have a job come up this week sometime! Praying for today, but thinking if she is on, it will be either Tues or Wed.

• Members

just got this from SOC....

Emmy Pre-noms:

Outstanding Supporting Actress Pre-Nominees

All My Children: Alexa Havins (ex-Babe), Susan Lucci (Erica), Sydney Penny (Julia), and Sabine Singh (Greenlee)

As the World Turns: Terri Colombino (Katie), Ellen Dolan (Margo), Kathryn Hays (Kim), Marie Masters (Susan), Robin Mattson (ex-Cheri), Colleen Zenk Pinter (Barbara), and Marie Wilson (Meg)

Bold and the Beautiful: Eileen Davidson (Ashley), Jennifer Gareis (Donna), Ashley Jones (Bridget), Lesli Kay (Felicia), Alley Mills (Pamela), and Heather Tom (Katie)

Days of Our Lives: Renee Jones (Lexie), Lauren Koslow (Kate), Martha Madison (Belle), and Julie Pinson (Billie)

General Hospital: Leslie Charleson (Monica), Robin Christopher (Skye), Jane Elliot (Tracy), Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth), Natalia Livingston (Emily), and Kimberly McCullough (Robin)

Guiding Light: Orlagh Cassidy (Doris), Beth Chamberlin (Beth), Marj Dusay (Vanessa), Maeve Kinkead (Vanessa), Marcy Rylan (Lizzie), and Gina Tognoni (Dinah)

One Life to Live: Melissa Archer (Natalie), Kathy Brier (Marcie), Catherine Hickland (Lindsay), and Bree Williamson (Jessica)

Young and the Restless: Tracey E. Bregman, Sharon Case (Sharon), Judith Chapman (Gloria), and Eileen Davidson (ex-Ashley)

woohoo!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

nex, that is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

TL, that's the same list that was on SOC a couple days ago that was said to be inaccurate. It's just a list of who people believe could be nominated. Those are ALL of GH's supporting actresses that have had at least some decent material this past year. The regular pre-noms just have 2 or 3 (in case of a tie) actors for each category. I believe the real ones are announced January 30th. EDIT: Awhile ago, though, there was apparently not going to be ANY pre-noms, so who knows what is right...

Some comments:

If I were in charge of the pre-noms, I would put Rebecca Herbst in the LEAD category due to her screentime and story line focus. I bet she's submitted for supporting though. Better chance at winning.

I don't see Robin Christopher being nominated 'cause she's gone. She's living in PA; I doubt she even submitted herself for consideration. Since her children, she doesn't do events anymore.

Natalia Livingston might not get one since she's sort of gone.

If I had to guess who it would come down to, I'd go with Rebecca and Kimberly. Jane, like Robin, prob. did not even submit. I mean, from what we read, do we honestly believe that Jane would want to get dressed up (heels, pantyhose, dress, purse in hand, a ton of make-up, styled hair) for a super long award ceremony? I don't think she would... I also don't think she feels the need to be recognized anymore. She's had a successful career. What's she got to prove?

EDIT AGAIN: Some of us have seen this before, but it's Tracy's return in 1989...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVVAA0kNLK8...feature=related

That's the 11th part of the story that was posted. Tracy's in the ones afterwards as well. You can find them in "Related Videos" to the right. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yes, but the incident none of us want mentioned from last year, included a *cough* actress who wasn't on the screen.

Honestly, just my vibe from everything I've read about JE.... she's got her Emmy, everyone knows she is the best... she probably wouldn't seek that kind of attention at this point. I just hope she's pushed into it, 'cause she could mow under the competition.

• Members

Here are the comment lines....I said I would post them today.

If anyone has free cell phone minutes, I would call and start saying we want Lunacy to still be together and not break up...they count each call as fan mail for either the character or the couple you call about...

GH fan mail line 323-671-4583

ABC daytime line 818-460-7477, Follow the prompts...I think it is press 2, then 4, then enter the code they tell you for GH.

• Members

nex everyone knows that if i dont get my lunacy fix i get bored and if i get bored i start to make #$%^& up in my head which results in another fic. When the hell one or both are going to be back on? ii cant take this!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by funny1

• Members

YAY Jane and Leslie are on there I'm so happy I may actually watch the awards this year haha if they are indeed Nominated.

Todays episode sucked as usual when theres no Q's on.

I so wish I could get in the BR since i'm bored UGH I guess i could start on my project thats going to be due soon.