The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I love the goo-goo eyes scene, everytime I watch it, I keep rewinding back to watch them just stand there and stare deliciously at each other, it's so hot!!

Ms. Q. My fave parts of the vid: the affects especially at the transitions, All the kissing scenes with whomever, and I totally LOVE that you slow motioned Tracy's saunter toward Luke in the "take a bus" scene, even though she didn't kiss him, because the look on her face was oh so sexy especially together with the slow-motion walk. LOVE IT!

But I really love the whole thing, that's just my most fave parts. BUT if you were to add one thing? I would like to see the face touching from the HS also cause it was so yummy! But I love the vid the way it is!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lainey, you better finish that fic. :P (says the person with close to 12 unfinished stories...)

Sure! :DIt took longer than usual since the program kept freezing up the computer. :angry: (That's directed to the program, not you, LOL). But yeah...It's strange. Such a short video and such a long process. At first I thought it was just me, but nex and I both spend a whole lot of time creating vids. I wonder if it takes others sooooo long?

TracyLuv, many thanks for the detailed feedback!

nex, thanks for the clip! I still wish the Racy scene was continued.

About the new topic...Will get to that later.

Edit: Behold the prettiness of my newest avatar! LOL. Some quality was lost when saving, but it's fine, right?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

((crickets chirp))

Whoa, is it dead in here or what? I'm guessing no Tracy today, what else is new. ;) They should have just written her off with Luke or something instead of having her just disappear.

Ms.Q, like the new avatar :) awwww Tracy and her boys! And your wlecome for the clips.

**waves to Regency**

ETA: Page 209!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Thanks for the feedback Regency! *joins her in loving Trax* :wub:

nex, I have another clip request if you have a chance. I guess I didn't do as good as a job backing up as I thought. :o Anyway, do you have the Dillon/Tracy/Butterfly jail scene? If you do, could you please post it? I'm attempting to make a Tracy/Dillon video (yes, I'm addicted now that the semester is up) and am running out of clips!!!

And guess what everyone? You're not gonna believe this, but guess who dreamt about Tracy AGAIN?!? Well, actually, I dreamt about Tracy spoilers, LOL, but close enough. They were on SZ (in my dream), except SZ was on my TV screen, not my computer, but you know dreams...LOL. Anyway...The SID 2007 Previews according to my dream were "Tracy suffers from fainting spells" (which I was led to believe had to do with some mysterious illness) and "Tracy is angry when Dillon suggests she sees someone else" (meaning, give up on Luke and move on). I was definitely disappointed when I woke up and realized none of this was happening. *shrugs* I am in some desperate need for Tracy, don't ya think? :lol:

Edit: I tried making a LuNacy Xmas banner, and well, it's got a little "loud" if that makes sense. See what I mean? *sigh*

LuNacy_Xmasbanner.jpg

And this one wasn't loud enough...

LuNacy_Xmasbanner2.jpg

*grumbles*

• Members

Ms. Q I like the new avatar too!!

11 DAYS left...

since I started this I guess I'll think of something to use for the 12 days GH/TQ style. Though, hopefully you guys can help me out with some of them. I have to add one for yesterday too

On the second day of Christmas Luke Spencer gave Tracy..... 2 decent scenes and a wedding proposal for Tracy...

crap, I know, but what can you do?! I'm expecting some help... like i said

and as for the are there any Tracy pairing we don't like... NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not for me anyway, I love her everyone, she's got chemistry with everyone on the screen, even if I don't like them. I do love her with Jax and Coleman, though. And I'd still like to see her once in a while with Robert. I've said it before, but, while I don't want to see her and Luke end, I think he could be her rebound guy for a bit while she tries to get over Luke!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

It's too quiet everyone. :(

We REALLY need Tracy.

knh, I'm uploading right now. Seems like even SendSpace gets busy around the holidays, LOL. It's taking sooooo long.

I'm also uploading something else on YouSendIt. I think Keith and Regency are going to enjoy it the most. ;)

Edit: Everything is still being uploaded.

BREAKROOM, anyone?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit again:

The SURPRISE from YouSendIt (and MegaUpload too)...

Just a warning, but the beginning is slow moving. Clip selection is not as diverse as "She's A Lady." And effects aren't as cool. But...all things considered, I think it turned out pretty well. Thanks to MinervaFan for the song idea! So, you're all probably wondering WTH I'm talking about. Without further delay, I present...

A Tracy/Dillon Video to For Good (from Wicked)

Links have been removed. SEE POST #4174 for new/improved links.

And of course, I love feedback. This video was sort of a "kick back" one after going all nuts with "She's A Lady." Hopefully, that's not too evident when you watch it, LOL.

knh, SendSpace is still uploading, BTW.

Edit yet again:

knh, CLIPS for you!

• Members

Ms. Q, Love the X-mas Banner w/the text and your new avatar too.

Great vid of Tracy and Dillon. I love the slow motion affect so much. It has a greater impact and captures certain nuances that often times get missed at regular speed. I had a feeling you had the Tracy/Dillon scene of them outside at the end, 'cause that's the last time we saw them together. Nice touch! Awww and "baby" Dillon looks so adorable. :)

Edit: BTW, I'm missing Tracy like Hell!!, Like who isn't, right?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

now you're going to think I'm a huge pain in the arse, but I was wondering about 2 of the clips in the for good video. I'v been looking for them for a while and haven't been able to find when they came from. One is the clip with the 2 of them at the hospital when she comes up behind him and tugs his sleeve and the other is when they are talking outside either the courthouse or the church, I'm not sure which. If you get a chance and can tell me than thank you so much!!! I loved the video BTW. I though it was really sweet with the two of them together. They were all nice clips also, none of the usual, "don't mess with me" yelling and fighting clips. Not that those are bad, in fact I love them, but this worked very well for this.