The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

soapdish, but I think it refers to the spoiler we already know:

When it comes to marriage, Tracy puts Luke's happiness before her own.

Well we already know because Wizard confirmed it, that Tracy doesn't tell Laura she and Luke are married, so that L/L can get remarried. That must mean the same thing. But I thought I'd post anyway.

Jane is soooo going to kill me/break my heart/make me a blubbering mess. :(

But ANGST is good. LOL

And I think that it's already been spoiled that Luke tells Laura eventually that he is married to Tracy...and I think it might be *Laura* of all people, to realize Tracy is in love with him and tell him...especially after Tracy is willing to give him up.

EEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff people good stuff

SD over

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN!

Click Me to see Helena/Tracy dressed as witches. The site with the better caps of this scene has been taken down, but this is still something. Anyway...Just trying to do something Halloween-y in the thread. ;) *passes out treats*

And, ooh, I love all this optimism. :D

Can't wait to see Tracy Thursday! Any chance we'll see her before then?

• Members

Oh, MsQ, that is downright cruel! Somebody has to have a clear picture of Tracy and Helena in their witches costumes! Tracy (from what I could tell) looked downright sexy....of course, you know me and Tracy. We go back a long way. I've always thought she was sexy, even when she was just an ickle baby witch!

I'm loving the optimism, too. It's been so gloomy and depressing around here for so long. It's nice to see spirits up. Let's hope Thursday rocks as much as we think it will.

Totally off-topic, today is the sixth annivesary of when Fey and I started dating! Actually, we started sometime in October, couldn't remember the exact date, and chose October 31st as our anniversary. (We celebrate twice--our "moving in together anniversary" is on April 16.)

You know, I think you may be right. Isn't there an email address for Frons, Guza, etal? Maybe we should all send emails. We want Jane, and we're not gonna take no for an answer?

Just curious.

• Members

Addresses? I am copying and pasting from a SkyLo CP from SZ.....they generally have lots of addresses.

Of course just change the names...such as JE/TG in place of RC/TK, as appropriate:

GH Comment Line(voicemail)

323-671-4583

ABC Daytime Feedback (Ask for the viewer comment line) :

212-456-7777

Switchboard

310-557-7777

Jill Farren Phelps, Executive Producer

323-671-4588

ABC Comment Line

818-460-7477 Extension #2 then #4 F/ daytime & then #464 F/

Email addresses ~

President Of ABC DayTime

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Executive Producer Of GH

[email protected]

[email protected]

President of ABC Programming

[email protected]

Magazine E-mails

Soap Opera Digest

It's Only My Opinion -- Feedback for Carolyn Hinsey's column

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Soaps In Depth

General Comments

[email protected].

Soap Opera Weekly

[email protected]

[email protected]

General Hospital Addresses~

TED KING

"General Hospital"

c/o ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Avenue

Hollywood, California 90027

Robin Christopher

"General Hospital"

c/o ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Avenue

Robert Guza Jr.

Head Writer

c/o ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Avenue

Jill F. Phelps

Executive Producers

"General Hospital" ABC TV

4151 Prospect Avenue

Brian Frons

President of ABC Daytime, ABC, Inc.

2300 Riverside Drive

Burbank, CA 91506

Magazines

Soap Opera Digest

Sound Off

261 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10016

Soap Opera Weekly

261 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10016

Soaps In Depth

270 Sylvan Avenue

Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

TV Guide (east)

1211 Avenue of the Americas

4th Floor

New York, NY 17036

TV Guide (west)

6922 Hollywood Blvd

12th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90028

Soap Expert

C/o The Daily News

450 W. 33rd St.

New York, NY 10001-268

I've always read snail mail is more impressive. I've also read that if you write snail mail, don't go on and on about who you DON'T want to see, because TIIC count negative mail about Sonny *FOR* him, not against him. JUst using him as an example.

Telling them who and what you like and who and what you want to see probably is the simplest approach.

• Members

Happy Halloween All!!

Everyone at a party tonite? This place is like a ghost town.

Went to a Halloween party tonite at work. I dressed up as a hook(er)a!

ILTQ, thanks for posting the contact info addresses. They'll come in handy.

Lainey, read Awakenings - LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!!!!

Deb & Fey - Happy 6th Anniversary!

Just got my dvd's from Jen Begley, so I'll just sit here all by my lonesome happy as a clam. :)

Here's to some good Tracy on Thursday!!!

• Members

Wow. Slow day. I wish I could've been enjoying the holiday, but no...*shrugs* Been busy with other things.

Happy Anniversary, Deb and Fey!

ILoveTracyQ, I did the same thing when I posted the addresses however many months ago. (I went straight to the SkyLo CP at SZ, LOL, like you did) And thanks for the Emmy tribute clip. coolkid originally posted it at one of the Old SON's, but I lost it when I had to reformat my computer. And ditto on the hair. *shudders*

Breakroom, maybe?

Edited because I can't type, LOL.

• Members

This has been spoiled already?!?!?!?!?! I missed that. How'd I miss THAT?!?!

HOLY COW!!! This is genuine GOOD news. Thank you, ILTQ

I hope it's true. I hope it's true. I hope it's true. :D:D

(It's almost tooooooo good to be true. yipeeeeee)

Could it be, because Guza is a bit of a warped dude, that this L&L thing could actually end up being good for us LuNacy fanatics? (Hmmmm......just wondering.... it's a thought)

P.S.... Happy Anniversary Deb & Fey!!

• Members

Hey, thanks for posting the emails. I know that snail mail carries more weight, but frankly, I'm looking at time. I sent the following email to ABC Soaps in Depth. If you see it in print, you know who wrote it. :D

With everybody focused on the hype of Laura's return to Port Charles (and GH), am I the only person noticing Luke's reluctance to be swept into the joy? GH has been hinting around for months that there is more to Luke and Tracy's marriage than just money and inconvenience. With the impermanence of Genie Francis's return and the obvious chemistry between Tony Geary and Jane Elliot, could it be that Laura's return will facilitate a more serious relationship between Luke and Tracy? Personally, I would relish this coupling in a serious way. They are flawed, complex, funny, intelligent, and frankly...ten minutes with LuNacy has more impact than hours of Jason and Sam, or Elizabeth, or whatever. Listen up, Powers That Be--the world is ready for a grown up supercouple. Luke and Tracy totally get my vote.

Probably seeds in the wind, but maybe one will take root.....

• Members

*waves*

No TQ as far as I can tell, but no Luke/Laura either.

Deb, I'd send the same letter to SOD and SOW too; one of them are bound to print it. :)

SOAP OPERA DIGEST SPOILER

_

_

_

_

According to Guza himself, 25 years after their first marriage, Luke/Laura tie the knot again. Guza laughs, "Tracy is not pleased."

Well, of course, she isn't, but what's with the "laugh" Guza? You got something evil planned for her? Anyway, I feel like all these spoilers are contradicting themselves. Luke and Laura don't renew their vows. They do renew their vows. It's a fake wedding. It's a real wedding. Tracy agrees to keep the marriage a secret. Nikolas prevents Tracy from telling Laura about the marriage. *head spins*

• Members

I knew my joy wasn't going to last long. I knew it. I thought Guza had previously hinted at NO marriage. WTF!?!?!

Anyway -- I watched live, and those of you who know more about GH history than I do might be able to make heads or tails of this....

Carly tells Jax she wants to get married on Nov. 16.

hmmmmm. Now is that the L&L Anniversary or is it the 14th?!?!! Even if it is the 14th, I can't see GH doing two weddings so close. The fact that Carly chose a date SO close to the 25th anniversary means something to me (and in my mind it's connected to LuNacy, but then again, in my mind damn near EVERYTHING is connected with LuNacy. Ha!)

Would love to hear the speculation....

• Members

Hi all, hope everybody had a Happy Haloween!!! Ms.Q, I just read that spoiler over at SZ and I can't figure it out either. ;) Guza says that Tracy is not pleased that Luke is going to remarry Laura and then he laughs!?!? Whats that all about?

There is also this spoiler:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luke/Laura - 25 years after their First I do's L&L will tie the knot again " Tracy will not be pleased when she hears that Luke intends remarry(laughs). And there is also an event that occurs simultaneously with the wedding. It will be mob related, so people who had not been tainted by mob influence will Be"

From what I read on the live post at SZ I think Carly and Jax will be getting married that day so maybe that is the other event that is mob related?

**waves to Lainey**