Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DDDUUUUDDDEEESSS!! It's been toooo long!

Welcome, Bella!!! We are sooo happy to have you here!

I will miss you ILoveTracyQ, speaking as someone who as had to take a break at one time, myself. I hope you return soon tho, we'll miss your presence here ( okay, i, no lie, took SIX tries to spell "presence", and i still don't know if it's spelled right! :))

Lulu is soooooooooooo getting pregnant. she is and we must face the cold, hard truth of the matter. She will be pregnant. It will be Dillon's. Tracy will probably have to deal with helping he through it by telling her of how she was young when she had Ned too ( just how old was she, anyway?) and will have the great pleasure of having to explain how "she could've let this happen, what kind of mother is she, anyway" (Luke's words not mine) and then she will tell him that if he was any kind of father he wouldn't have left in the first place, Lulu will stop them from fighting, run off, and dillon will follow. (I'm totally pulling that out of my ass, but i could see something close to that happening, i really could)

neway, Minerva, great fics girly!! I swear you the best writer eva! (you too, Ms.Q, and 4xCrazy, and angel (glad to see you back!!)) I lurve your stories and i do a little happy dance every time i see a new fic or update! :D

well,. i gotta go, will post again as soon as i can. okay!

P.S.-Keith, you crack me up. no specific instance, you just do. :lol:

ETA: did anyone know that the actress who plays lulu (julie berman?) is 22? that was just crazy to me :)

• Members

*dances again* tracyluver is here! :D BTW, yeah, I knew that about JMB. When word got out that Lulu was being SORAS'ed, she was supposed to be 15, and then word got out that a 21 (now 22) year old would be playing the part. :o But GH made her 17 at the LnL wedding. LOL about spelling "presence." I have a hard time with that word too.

MinervaFan, I'm just assuming it's going to be about Luke. Tracy's all about him and no one else. TPTB are evil.

*sigh* I miss ILoveTracyQ already, and it hasn't even been 24 hours, LOL.

SPOILER DISCUSSION

_

_

_

_

I bet TPTB don't go there. JE can't be given decent material. It's a rule...or something, unless it's Sweeps, and even then, it's not guaranteed. :rolleyes: As for her age when Ned was born, no one knows. LOL. We've guessed she was just out of boarding school...18 or so.

• Members

Why shank you ;)

Also: Lulu is in her twenties? Heh. Why is when they cast a teen whose over the appropriate character age (like Scott Clifton or Berman), I like a character more than if they cast right in the age group (like Lindze Letherman or Kirsten Storms)?

And once more: Tracy Q! Tracy Q! TracyQ!

What? I need to keep positive SOMEHOW!

• Members

Keith, I dub thee "Soap King O' Happiness." Here is your sceptre and tiara, you may convey peerage as you see fit.

TracyQ, TracyQ, TracyQ---

I'm just thinking of that moment when she was in the bar at the MetroCourt (right before Luke set her up with Coleman...grrr.....), and she was TAUNTING Skye, and made that adorable little smile with her fingers stapled under her chin (the one that's in 10,000 mvids)....

This is TracyQ. We love TracyQ.

Yum....

• Members

I swear the "writers" (and I use that term loosely) at GH just love screwing with us. They think that if they magically make her CEO of ELQ [wth is up w/ all the initialing (sp?)], offscreen I might add, and everything will be all happy crappy and we will be less ticked that she's not shown or given a worthy storyline!? My answer- You've gotta be f*cking kidding me! Sorry I'm just not in the best of moods when I'm thinking/talking about this show.

Awww MsQ and tracyluver I'm glad you're glad I posted. For awhile I thought nobody liked me and I, like Tracy, was the black sheep of this little dysfunctional but none-the-less lovably wonderful family. ;)

MinervaFan I can not wait for the next one!!! I wish I could write 1/12 as well as you!

Spoiler talk

From SoapDish: Tracy prepares for battle. Please oh please let it not involve Luke, but if it is, please let her win!! See I'm trying to be positive but there's still some doubt there.

• Members

I just watched the tape (on rewind, double-fast speed). No TQ at all. Two short scenes with Luke talking to Sonny--I didn't stop to watch them. Lots of SOILY, CarjJax and Scrubs. Oh, and Helena hovering over Nik and the baby. Maybe today? No, that's just my sick stomach talking.

BTW, I didn't get my prompt written--I've been feeling really sick for the last two days--I want to call in today, but I just took a vacation day on Tuesday and I don't want to look suspicious. (Of course, if I get sick all over my keyboard at work, that might convince them....) Anyway, if I'm feeling better tonight, I'll try to do Prompt #9 (I'm hoping this will be a good one--I've had a lot of time to plot it out in my head) and Promt #10 tonight.

Oh, and HELLO? MsQ, are we evah going to get an update on Oh, Baby? You kept me hooked through 39 chapters--with my short attention span. Please tell me you're going to update soon. And an update on Homelands and Beautiful Disaster would not be amiss, (hint hint hint) in the face of this Tracy Famine we're having on the tube....... Have you guys been having problems with FF.net uploads too? I've submitted a ticket.

ETA: Insult To Injury Department? I submitted a ticket to FF.net months ago to have TQ and LS's names added to the list of characters in the drop down menu. Not only was it never done, it was never responded to, and my ticket no longer exists. Arrggh...

• Members

You know what, angel? I bet the "writers" just forgot that Tracy wasn't CEO anymore. These are the same writers that admitted to forgetting that Emily was adopted, and so she shouldn't have resembled a Q ancestor in their Pirates of the Caribbean SL.

coolkid, you can relax. JE wasn't on. Tracy was just mentioned.

MinervaFan, I have written more of Oh, Baby, but I was waiting until Fanfiction.net let me post it. If it doesn't work today, I'll probably post in on LJ instead.

CASTING NEWS

_

_

_

_

From SOW: The Return Of Laura

Inside sources confirm Genie Francis is in talks with GH to reprise the role of Laura. Sources say she is asking for a lot of money. Still, that hasn't stopped GH from laying the groundwork for her return. This week, Luke visits his mentally ill wife at Shadybrook A rep says that that don't comment on rumors but would love to have her back.

I get that Luke will always love Laura, but at the moment, should she really be referred to as his wife? If we're going to be legal about it, his wife is Tracy, but whatever. *sigh* If only JE could get screentime without TG...I'd say screw the Lacy marriage, let Laura return, and have Tracy do business stuff with Daddy and Ned, but nooooo...It's Lacy, or no Tracy. :( *cries*

• Members

And I thought my stomach problems were from a bug--I just psychically predicted this....

Personally, if they bring back Laura I'll be horrified. Mainly, because the actress has said REPEATEDLY she doesn't want to come back, and if she does, it'll obviously be for the money. I know money is an issue, but damn. Just stay gone, okay?

Feeling the crunch on TracyLove right now, and am so glad I printed out those four copies of my letter to Jane this morning. (One to Jane, one to Guza, one to Frons, and one to Phelps.) Not sure if it'll do any good, but this has me motivated to follow through now.

Feeling nauseous...especially since I'll lay good money that they bring Laura back right AFTER they get LuNacy together for real--just to kill Tracy's spirit once more.

I think I'm going to kill off Laura in a story. Whaddaya think? Will that make me feel batter?