Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No problem. I'm currently living in South Korea. I've been teaching English here for about a year and a half now, but I'll be coming home in late April or May. I'm looking forward to seeing GH on a tv again instead of my laptop.

...such an active little fanclub we are. :D

• Members

To whoever asked (there's so many posts-squee-I forgot who asked), you can post to LunacyIcons by going to their UserInfo page and clicking the little blue pencil icon at the top. OR you can go to your own info page and pick "Journal/Update" from the menu bar. Before you post, you should click the drop down box at the bottom of the page that says "Post To:" This will give you a list of all your communities. Choose the community you want to post to, and then click Update Journal. You also want to make sure that, if you are posting more than 3 icons, you put them behind an LJ-cut for those of us on dial-up. Just type the codes <lj-cut> </lj-cut> before and after the icons.

RE: Any comments on "Ooh, eat your heart out, Mr. Spencer?" I actually squeed to my girlfriend in the other room when this happened. (Fey has a tendency of repeatedly saying, "What? What???" while I watch the show real-time.) I'm like, "She did a 'voice.' She did a 'voice!'" It's wierd at La Casa del Nutcase between three and four....

• Members

Wow smirks that's AWESOME.

I have considered doing that,only in China.

The main reason I haven't is money. LOL

I have so many bills right now I'm trying to pay off.

But eventually I would like to do it.

MinervaFan isn't Jane/Tracy the coolest?

I love how she's able to be herself with Luke.

And he DOES need a nickname.

Although I would settle for Tracy's generic "sweetheart" or "darling" at this point. :)

I didn't see the previews...so I didn't see the slap/punch...but I'm curious as to what happens after that between Mr. and Mrs. Tracy Q. :)

• Members

*twirls in*

I might need to stop at SOC in a bit. Our girl needs defending, and ILoveTracyQ is doing her best, but it wouldn't hurt if I stopped in. You too, coolkid! ;) One comment though: How can anyone insist that Tracy ran ELQ badly when we NEVER saw her run the company in the first place?

Thanks for the information, MinveraFan! Will post them later.

coolkid, if GH insists on "recycling" wardrobe, it should recycle the good stuff. Time to put JE in the hotel fire outfit again. ;) And the "Spankinator" comment had me laughing out loud. LOL.

*twirls out*

ETA: Oh no! ILoveTracyQ is done posting in that thread at SOC! :o

*runs to SOC*