• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From Soap Opera Digest:

Luke and Anna: It's On!

They put their cards on the table this week. Luke declares interest in moving forward with a real relationship with Anna, just as Tracy beefs up her efforts to win back her ex-husband.

FH says it is a dream come true to get to play with JE and AG.

FV said to FH after one scene, "you're subtext seems to me to be, "why does this man make me feel like I am 16 again?" And I thought that was really on the nose.

• Members

I think I painted a slightly worse picture than it should have been. At first watch that's what I got. I am not as disappointed with it upon researching it later on. I still think it could have been done differently. I do love that Anna is genuinely jealous of Tracy- she should be☺. I just think drunk or not that was how tracy really feels. The alcohol just let it out. Looks like he may get crushed. As for Luke going literally from talking about one wanting you back to immediately going to the other one is just plain mean and inconsiderate. It wasn't bad I just would have liked something different

• Members

<p>Meh, it's all perception at this point. If I hadn't watched with the intention of seeing the positive (or at least not seeing the negative), I might have come with your assessment too.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Luke obviously forgot to mention to Anna that Tracy only &quot;initiated&quot;, but he got into the swing of things very fast and practically ate her face.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

ABC Hotsheet

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/sneak-peek

Looks like Luke and Anna do have sex...picture of Luke on the bed clothed and anna in a robe and says

Luke and Anna have sex but is he truly over Tracy? look for Luke to make a decision this week, but Heather has a trick up her sleeve that will make him focus on her and only her...

Apparently heather kidnaps Luke

• Members

NE Spoiler for week of 25th has Tracy confessing her feelings on Luke to Anna

I hope this brings about Old School Tracy scheming/plotting to break up luke/anna kind of like the past when she schemed with scotty against lucy and schemed with Marco regarding Jenny--only she has nobody to scheme with now--no friends, no partners in crime...

• Members

Eww, God no - old school Tracy will never have a chance against Anna. We need mature, modern Tracy with a bit of kick

Thanks for the spoilers. Apparently Luke was talking about his confusion with Lulu today, which is a nice step.

• Members

I would rather see old school tracy than new softie tracy who hasn't schemed in years

Either way she will be the loser as that truthfully is her character--always unlucky and the loser in love

but i'd rather see some kick ass scheming even if it is for hijinks

Actually wish she and heather would strike a deal that she would keep heather's franco jason twin thing a secret if she gets anna out of luke's way

• Members

There is scheming, and then there is scheming. Old school wouldn't work here, and besides who's to say this time she actually looses? There are a whole lot of other reasons why Anna won't be the one in the end. I've lost count of the number of times Luke has come home to Tracy. Infatuation and soul mates can't compete for long.

• Members

Well the luke/anna build up is clearly to blow up when she finds out about his lies--not only to compromise her job regarding AZ but the big lie on Ethan sending Robert off on a wild goose chase when he couldn't even attend his daughters memorial.

Clearly that will blow up in his face with Anna.

Apparently there is a cat fight coming up

• Members

I haven't to say I'm not againt a cat fight,but I would like one that maybe stems from something other than just fighting over a guy, yeah

yes, if you haven't watched in a while (which I'm assuming if you're asking) luke told her and robert that ethan was his son basically so he had somethng to live for after Robin died

i don't like how lulu is being written in all of this. I thought she was tracy's biggest cheerleader?! i was ok with her trying to break it down for her dad but it was very 1 sided, an very "here is why you can't be with anna.... you hate the legal system, it would be bad". there was nothing at all said about his feeling for tracy. Personally I would hve loved something about how lulu won't watch him hurt tracy again.

i am supper excited for this whole potentially listening to the fans thing they have going on with the triangle. I am about to start composing some letters right now. I'll have a new one go out every day. who has done these before? ayone know if it's better to email or send them an actual letter, phone calls? how do I effectively hound them?

i wouldn't even mind some old school play like hooked was saying, given the fact that sh doesn't have someone in her and only her corner it is hard to see that happening. I don't want her to lose ever but if she has to lose I want her to go down with a fight and some fun! I don't think new tracy should or can ever really lose to anna, but I do see remos' point of old school tacy would nevr have won with the way she acted. To be fair though she always fought people she hated but sh fouht FOR the ones she was crazy about. she is due to come out on top with one of those.

i don't know how i'd feel about the whole heather scenerio only bcause I think it would ruin the whole heather/luke obsession. she would never help someone get the other out of the picture without also plotting against that one. Plus if she knew tracy was that in love with luke or that luke feels that way about her she would set her sights on tracy right away (on second though, I may be ok with that, that could bring great a story)

ok, I'm off for a bit. I have to go do pictures for he props for my old roomie's cabaret. ps, any of the old new yorkers still on here? I don't remember who did what,but to all theater people and affiliates- does anyone know where I apply to be part of the set design/art department anywhere? sending a resume to every single theater in ny doesn't work and proved very expensive