• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, to be fair, there is zero callback to Sunset Beach because of this 

Please register in order to view this content

I think it's very hard to put a handful of scenes with two actors that have no actual character history and make it spark.  They have personal history to build on, but very little else.

• Members

I thought the scenes at the diner were interesting but agree that NLG and Lane Davies don’t really spark here. NLG said they stopped her and Lane from sparring during the court scenes as well and that was such a mistake IMO. 

Carly and Brennan have nice chemistry. More of these two and less of her and John please

I hate that they stalled so long in getting Sam, Spinelli and Maxie back involved in Jason’s return but I’m loving these scenes.

Jane Elliot made Chase’s actor finally put in some work. I thought the ending with Alexis finding out Greggory died over the phone was good.

• Members

5-17

I thought the concept of the cliffhanger was nice, but it was executed so poorly. 

Overall, I guess I liked the wedding. I definitely love the majority of the dresses. And as I mentioned I lived for that Liason scene. Awwww at Spin/Maxie apparently on their road back to each other only to get interrupted by Sam going for bat for Jason. And Lois was soooooooo in her element as Mother of the Bride. I kinda would have liked to see a montage for BLQ and Chase and found it odd to not get one.

And Yaaaasss to Beast Brennan being back and plotting to get out of jail. Hopefully, heading right for Anna.

Speaking of Anna...lol at the dis she gave Sonny.  I'm going to be sad to see how her (and Laura) are going to be with Sonny once the writers change again. Because I felt before this writing change and during it that Anna would be a great adversary to Sonny as long as they don't dumb her character down. Something PM made sure not to do....and I cannot trust EK NOT to do.

LOL

Agree when Brennan was introduced. And I love his with Anna as well. Good to see I have some more to look forward to. 

• Members

Lol. Tru dat apparently.

A or B.

And no offense to Hayden or the actress who played her, but unless Jeff Webber is coming back again for some messy conflict, the only sister of Elizabeth I would like to see is SARAH. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I felt she had more of that banter chemistry on GH with Hearst and Tony Geary (pre 2002ish) than with Lane on GH. I have only seen Mason and Julia in clips, They did crackle together in what I saw. Not on GH though.

Edited by titan1978