• Members

Yup.

Guza had a laundry list of faults beginning with playing off his greatest hits, a love of violence, misogyny, and clear favorites.  At least they were actual GH characters that he favored and at least he had some greatest hits at GH and memorable moments. 

Frank had about 6 months of good work at GH a decade ago and DOC and CVE did what exactly that was memorable?

Anyhow, when I am defending Guza this hard you know I am irrationally irritated with GH lol.

First call Guza would make.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Emphasis on MOMENTUM...NOT and I am going to say NOT...misdirection. And let the writers be the dictator of what momentum is, NOT the producer. 

Yeah, mostly hits with me than messes, but I love my longer scenes. And sad we are probably going back to razzle dazzle second scenes.  Just ugh.

OMG the imagery!!! Oh, how I just hollered.

THIS. I am completely understanding your pain. I suspect this news has made me more livid than I am showing but upset for sure is an understatement for me. 

Not only would he make it. She would be airing tomorrow as the Friday cliffhanger and we would have NO idea.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Which got hyped to the heavens by the likes of Daytime Confidential, thus creating the monster that continues to devour PC to this day.  And I STILL say it wasn't so much that he was so good but it was that what was there before him was so bad!

I wouldn't be surprised if the next HW's are Shannon Peace and Ashley D. Cook, lol.

Can't be worse than me wishing for the return of Gene Palumbo, lol!

Edited by Khan

• Members

And I know there are gonna be folks who will say, "Well, Shannon Peace is a WOC, who championed for Sprina BTS."  To which, I say, "Representation is one thing; GOOD representation is another."

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I know to take what the cast says with a grain of salt. But I also think their praise of the scripts was true- what they were doing before had to feel like a factory more than ever. At least they briefly had a factory that gave them some better day to day material to work with.

I am just so irrationally disappointed.

• Members

Same. I was starting to watch and now I don't know if It's worth it to continue. This irrational sadness and disappointment resonates with me.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Maybe it is something today. 

I don't think it's irrational, not at all. And, I believe the actors. They would have no reason to volunteer about how they felt daily when they got their scripts. There are times & situations when I am certaiinly DUBIOUS of actors claims. This just doesn't happen to be one of them. 

I am trying to verify IF Sally Sussman has gone Fi-Core status. She is not on WGA West list. I cannot find East. Does anyone have a link? Thank you. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Administrator

You weren't on the edge of your seat to see if Gregory was able to make it through the ceremony? LOL.  It's 6 straight weeks now of the show being major snoozefest.

• Members

Agreed, the wedding was a missed opportunity for some real dramatic development and tension, especially with it being the rare time most of the cast is together. That said, yesterday’s episode did have a good community feel and mixing up of various characters, which I can appreciate as well. 

• Members

It was said that we would see 3 days of the wedding. I suggest we have one more day coming to us. Today. 

And, about all good or all bad, @Toups I do not agree that everyone put things in those terms. Maybe some did. But, lots of people put different things in different categories because of specific things & also things that were known. The example of longer versus shorter scenes, well, that would put Patrick & Elizabeth on one side & Frank & Varni on the other. This is known. In 2021 Elizabeth let it be known that she rewrote all of Scott Sickle's work, effectively claiming and having the writers credits to back her up, all of the wedding of Jason & Carly & all of the scenes attending to the wedding events & all of that was an example of longer scenes.