DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I literally had to google who Sheryl was lol.  Don't recall this character at all.  From what I read she overheard Kate saying she was using Sheryl to get info on Jordan and then Kate transferred Sheryl to another division of Titan out of town to keep her quiet.  I think it's unclear how her and Lucas ended.  Not bad?  She might have just disappeared?

• Members

Interesting.

They could totally say that when she left, she was pregnant with Lucas’ child.

That could actually lead to a storyline for Kate as well. She’s been in that Pub for too long

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

From the two paragraph character synopsis I read I think you easily could she was pregnant.  Sheryl was either forced to leave town before she could tell Lucas, found out after she left town but couldn't come back because of Kate, or say Kate knew and paid her off to stay away.  All these things seem plausible.

Or if you are like me you'd believe anything because you still can't recall Jade Harlow/Sheryl ever being on Days of our lives 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I was reading Kate's bio, post-Stefano marriage, which is a period when I wasn't watching the show.

I'm pleased she's no longer in crazed mode, ala her bizarre choices regarding Rafe and Jordan, (which turned out to be justified).  But, I wish they would reference her history more regularly (i.e. Clyde, Rafe, Chad).  And, it seems unfair that she lost so much wealth and power in order to settle for Roman.  I just think it is a bad moral to her story that in order to find love, she had to give up all of her business acumen and drive.  She should be out there trying to franchise Brady Pubs in every airport in America, not just visiting her son in a monastery.  And how has she completely escaped punishment for getting Harris to shoot Megan?

I feel like we don't need a Sami return/recast, if they would use Kate more appropriately as an antagonist. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

The Alex/Kristen scenes and Rachel forging Kristen’s signature on the permission slip seemed very Ron-like again. I wonder what was going on BTS at the time. Is he back? Or did he have any input towards the end of the strike?

I kinda felt bad for Theresa too, even through she does kind of deserve what Alex did. Maybe it’s because Alex is so unlikeable

I do like the relationship between John and Rachel though. He’s actually pretty good with kids lol. As for the trip to the aquarium, Rachel strikes me as the type of kid that would be banging on the glass and frightening the animals

As for Konstantin, I will settle for nothing less than his death once this is all over and done with lol Btw where did he get John’s trigger card? 

And, see ya, Tripp and Wendy! Hope to see you again soon, and hope you have a storyline if and when that happens. 

• Members

I'm jealous of how much time they have before school/work in Salem.  I'm running around, gulping down some coffee and reading @AbcNbc247's summary.  Meanwhile, they're drinking a latte in the town square, or someone has laid out a plate of pastries in the living room that they gobble whilst wearing silk robes. 

You may have to live with all of your half-siblings in the same house in Salem, but the mornings seem pretty luxurious.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Now wait a gosh darn minute, Konstantin thinks that the only copy of the prenup is in the safe and if he steals it, then it won't be valid?

Won't Maggie's lawyers have a copy? (I guess that one wouldn't be signed, but still...)  And why wouldn't Maggie have sent a copy back to her attorney once it was signed.  The pretence for this whole caper feels faulty.  According to the movies, marrying for a green card is fraud, so all Maggie would need to do is say that's why Konnie married her and the entire thing would be invalid.

Also this:

Is that really it for Tripp and Wendy?  They aren't listed on the comings and goings, so I bet something will keep them in town.  Unless the couple is so dull that they don't even warrant a c&g mention. 

Also, Kayla's shoes were distractingly ugly.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I was also pretty confused about Wendy/Tripp's exit.  It seems like an extended trip (no pun intended lol), but everyone was being vague about how long they were leaving for.  I mean, I am sure Wendy could get a job if they were moving there, but I don't know if Tripp could practice medicine.  Weird exit.

• Members

The current wig Emily O'Brien wears as Theresa looks fine,  She looks ok as a blonde.  IT would be utterly stupid to have Theresa all of a sudden look more like Theresa, just as stupid as it is for EOB to be playing Theresa to begin with. I do think she's improved as Theresa, but still say that someone else should've been cast in the role, and if Theresa were stay on the show, to drop her off.