GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jane is Fantastic. I am loving that they are exploring her grief over Luke and possible new relationships/Friendships with Gregory and Stella. Bring on that Badgamon game.

• Members

I enjoy seeing Deception in a native work setting, but Sasha needs to be trampled by the horse and I never need to see Bootleg QVC or Morgan Fairchild's character/insurance payment again.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Today marks one month of Korte/Mulcahey's official tenure.

The Brooklyn/Chase wedding in May will be the first major event that is all their own. A litmus test of sorts, IMO.

And yes, everything about this Heart & Home stuff is DOA. Sasha is number one on my axe list. Maybe she'll finally leave town when she hears rumbles about Kevin helping Heather. She'll probably be here until the wedding at the very least, unfortunately. Heck, they may think it's necessary to keep her around until they can do the Cody/Mac reveal. But I could see her wanting to leave town because of Kevin/Heather, but Cody feels the need to stay because of Mac. I just wish they could hurry up with it. Does anyone know if/when John J. York has returned to work?

Also, it sucks to say, but seeing Morgan Fairchild like this is just sad. We should be so lucky to have her around, but that is just not the case, at all.

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

It seems to me that this is them throwing Lucy under the bus. I feel sorry for Lynn. 

I have it that today is Day 22, or the beginning of Week 4. But, I see what you're looking at. Their first day was March 15 & this is April 15. So, both are true. 

• Members

The Tracy stuff has improved so much since I started. I feel I get what they are trying to do with her by having her grapple with who she is as a person who she feels she should be as the head of the family. The spectre of both her parents haunting her in different ways as played by Jane Eliot is quite beautiful. The Tracy/Gregory stuff is sweet, but I'm mostly interested in seeing Tracy having to process what it will mean to love and lose another person. 

The will they and won't they with Jason and Carly is fine for now as a person who hasn't watched it a million times, but I imagine this is gonna grow old pretty quick. 

Lucy is a tough character. There have been so many versions of the character. I've never been a fan of Lucy the fool. It's a choice. I don't find it that amusing. I appreciate seeing Kin Shriner and Lynn Herring together, but I wish there was a bit more meat. I apologize if I asked, but does Lucy know that Cody is Dominique's son? If they are gonna tell this story, I think Lucy's reaction would be important if they aren't going to bring back Serena.

The movement in the Nina/Ava scenes was nice with Nina obviously falling for Ava's spiel because she wants to believe it. I also love that they've reverted back to Nina not liking Drew, which is deliciously refreshing and makes their eventual reunion more satisfying for me. Nina considering selling the hotel to win back Sonny is a nice angle to play because Nina has been nothing but desperate.  

I am not sure what journey Sasha is on, but I'm hoping the destination takes her far from Port Charles. 

@John Thanks for posting the credits. I don't always catch them and I know there has been some questions about the breakdown writers. 

• Members

Boy I really needed those explainer scenes between Jason and Carly today! I dipped out of GH around in 2023 because most of the channels that post *high resolution* scenes from daily episodes of GH were taken down. The only two remaining channels exclusively posted Dante and Sam or Spencer and Trina scenes.