BREAKING NEWS: 'The Gates' Will Debut in January 2025

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Actress Joan Van Ark from primetime soap Knots Landing basically said the same thing about daytime soap scheduling being very tough. That's why she didn't last very long playing the role of Gloria on Y&R.

• Members

So are most of us thinking that the title of the show is the family's last name? I hope so, especially if the title remains. Maybe they thought of billionaire Bill Gates in order to name the show. If it ends up referencing something supernatural (like that primetime show from years past) I don't know how I'd feel about it.

• Members

Don’t get me started! I HATE Final Draft but basically Final Draft muscled out other competing software companies.
First, it was FD and Moviemagic colluding to push out smaller screenwriting software companies by secretly buying them out (their own version of “catch and kill”) or just stomping out the vulnerable outfits. Then finally FD effectively rendered MM obsolete by out marketing them. FD is far from the best but they were and are the most ruthless and were able to get award winning screenwriters to promote their software.

I despise Final Draft but unfortunately, they are inevitable.