Y&R/B&B: January 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the updates @soapfan770 @Soapsuds @janea4old

@janea4old by chance have you been able to locate any B&B promos since last month?  I did go back to last month's Y&R/B&B monthly spoiler thread and read your detailed analysis of the CBS soaps promos, thank you by the way.  I am still mystified by the whole thing.

Edited by Jeff

• Members
Posted (edited)

The only B&B promo I saw was the one that Casey Kasprzyk posted showing Eric Forrester undergoing surgery.  It wasn't like a regular promo.  It was a scene clip, with JMW facing the camera to introduce it at the start.  Clearly designed to show that B&B could air a realistic operating room scene.  (which is silly since the show never named Eric's illness, and the doctors were family connected to the patient, so there was no realism, LOL).
Other than that, no promos.   

There were  only the fun BTS clips of the cast dancing that I posted on the December discussion thread.

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

picture via SOD website

This airs Tues. Jan. 9, per Errol.

They are still in the same wardrobe they wore in the December 26th episode?  Is it still Christmas week on the show?

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

I just checked, and yes this is the outfit they are supposed to wear although the episode date is listed as January 9th for this particular photo. The episodes with these outfits were filmed on November 14, 2023 (airdates 12/26/2023; 12/27, 2023;  12/28, 2023), November 28, 2023 (airdate January 2, 2024), and November 30, 2023 (airdate January 9, 2024).

• Members

Eileen is playing all the right notes with J.Eddie. Ashley’s apprehension at seeing her former flame, a relationship she does not look fondly back on. Let’s hope Eileen and J.Eddie have more chemistry this time around. 

Perhaps J.Eddie can stick around as a new love interest for Sharon or Phyllis. Both of them are stuck on the same Abbott/Newman merry go round. 

• Members

Next is Y&R:

• Nikki is forced to face a sobering reality that her road to recovery is more complicated than she thought as her alcoholism takes another turn. 

I think Gaskill was decent as Seth, time will tell.

• Victoria and Cole try to accept Claire and move to resolve the past; however things are not all what they seem when Claire practices to deceive!

Please register in order to view this content

Please recast without the Charity Rahmer. Bad as Abby. Hasn't improved. 

• Tucker and the Abbotts continue their war as Tucker devises a new vicious scheme. Can Ashley and Devon save Tucker’s soul before it’s too late?
  • Is there any reason for Tucker (Flucker)? TSJ could leave tomorrow.

• Heather puts the moves on Daniel now that Lily is away as she plots to get him back. Meanwhile a wickedly seductive Phyllis battles with Christine to get into Danny’s heart (and his pants).

• When Summer and Chance are exposed, Sharon is forced to make a painful decision about her future. Can Nick save Sharon’s day?

• Audra’s relationships with Kyle and Nate are threatened by a blast from her past!

Mildly interesting, only if there is a face, not just more business musical chairs.

• The Newmans will remain unsettled as Jordan plots her escape.

Can she put Victoria int a coma?    Asking for a friend....

So Josh's stories for 2023 were basicallyhaving a bunh of people switching jobs and landing back into the original companies...

Wih Daniel, Danny, Heather, Christine back and ensconced in stories, could we get another visit from Gina? I'd love to hear her take on Phyllis and Danny's recent interactions...

• Members

Meanwhile a wickedly seductive Phyllis battles with Christine to get into Danny’s heart (and his pants).

Phyllis going all seductive with Danny is creepy. If it was written that she has such low self esteem that she's driven to this and Danny thinks she's quite pathetic and tries to help her it might work.

But we have to believe that Phyllis is still one sexy lady and Danny can't help but be tempted. He looks like a total idiot. And really I can't see why even Phyllis would be interested at this point.

The notion that Danny is still some relevant rock star is ridiculous. Have they said he is touring on the oldies circuit?

Why not have him on the management side of the business now? Would be more believable.

But Josh wants Danny/Phyllis/Christine from 1993..Over 50's acting like teens is not a good look.

• Members

This has got to be one of the oddest story beats I've read to write an actor off temporarily. Suddenly Lily's children exist again...and a wildfire...kills one of her teacher...and Mattie so traumatized Lily needs to take a work sabbatical. Just weird.