ALL: Favourite slaps on soaps

• Members

There are so many great ones & so many great ones are already shown here. 

Is there a Best Catfight thread? 

I am partial to one slap in this clip. Donna slaps Vicky & then Vicky slaps Donna back. And, we know because Anna shared the information, the 1st slap was scripted & rehearsed but the 2nd slap was totally impromptu on Anne's part, so Donna's reaction is special. Happens pretty quick, about :20. 

One of my top ten slaps is not on a soap although it is a soap actress. Constance Ford in the movie A SUMMER PLACE slaps her daughter so hard she knocks over the Christmas tree. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Childhood memory unlocked! Two women from OLTL wrestlin by a Christmas tree as it began wobbling! 

Alan & Monica's greatest storyline and one if the best in GH history. I like Luke & Laura but Alan and Monica are my go to. More realistic stories and a couple that STAYED together for 30 years despite utter and constant turmoil. Their drama became much more serious than comical in the mid 90s however. They're at their best with a little funny edge to everything.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

At The Time Sure! Both Times Brooke Slapped Stephanie, Boy Did The Witch From The Hills Had it Coming Real Bad!

So this Year? How Many There Were

I REALLY Want To Make A Retrospective! 

Hopefully I'll Be Able To Include all the slaps from All The Soaps, (Y&R, B&B, DOOL, GH, Emmerdale, Corrie, EastEnders, Hollyoaks, Home And Away and Neighbours, River City etc)

Could Anyone Help? I think I got DOOL under Control, my problem is with the rest!

• Members

Carrie slapping Sami in 1996 after finding out she had raped Austin

Anytime Marlena slapped Sami, especially after being called a slut or equivalent. The slap at the Kiriakis mansion following Carrie and Austin’s wedding was superb

I love Deidre’s cute little wind-up when she slaps someone!

• Errol changed the title to ALL: Favourite slaps on soaps