GH: Former Star BACK After 26 Years!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow.

This is going to put poor Lisa Lo Cicero's place on the canvas in harsh contrast, but tbh this should all have been dealt with a long time ago. @carolineg and I have gone over and over how similar Lois and Olivia are down to identical backstories, how Lisa probably should've just been the Lois recast and how the show has never really dared deal heavily in the Lois/Olivia dynamic re: Ned. Now they have to. I am okay with Olivia staying with Ned and I highly, highly doubt Rena is back for good or will agree to be re-paired with Wally, but I am glad this is finally happening.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I have seen a number of people here wondering if this Eddie stuff was to set up a Lois return, but I didn't think it would actually happen. I was never that into Lois but this is a nice treat for '90s fans and kudos to Wally and Rena for being willing to make it work, however brief the stint is. 

• Members

I know they're divorced and I thought I'd read once that WK had allegedly cheated, but I don't know if that's true or how rocky the relationship has been IRL. I hoped/assumed it wasn't as bad as Kristina and Jack Wagner used to be, but I still can't see Rena playing a romantic recoupling between Ned and Lois.

• Members

My hopes get so high when I am tagged in a thread that begins with General Hospital Actress Returns.......

Please register in order to view this content

I am super excited about this though.  Can't wait to see Lois back in action.  With WK and LLC both being recurring (and WK being on Days) I do wonder what they will do with Ned/Lois.   And like @Vee mentioned I wonder if the show will truly tackle the fact Olivia and Lois are so similar in character.