Days: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

So, July seemed to be a bit of a roller coaster ride, both on and offscreen. And with any luck, the right thing will be done offscreen much sooner rather than later. Ari Zucker told us to hang in there, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. 

As for onscreen, hopefully the ride will continue and not be bogged down in stupid crap, as we’ve seen so many times before

Please register in order to view this content

Who knows?

DISCUSS!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not much happened today, but I thought it was a good episode. I always like those family/friend bonding scenes. And that’s always a lot better than rushing through storyline so quickly. 

I was surprised that they said that Marlena tried hypnosis on Abe and it didn’t work. That’s shocking

As for Brady/Kristen, the judge is an idiot and so is Kristen. Hopefully, this comes back to haunt everybody. And hopefully, that final image of Kristen all alone signifies something and that this endless Brady/Kristen loop will finally be over. 

I’m surprised Ron and co. didn’t give us another *wink wink* and have the judge be named Judge Santana or Judge Andrade

• Members

Boring episode.

The ruling by the judge was ridiculous. Rachel should've been awarded to the court and sent to live with foster parents. That way all three would realize how awful they handle the situation. Meaning Rachel, Brady and Kristen. 

I hope Brady moves on and tries winning back Chloe. Telling Kristen to go to hell. 

Marlena's reaction to  the news was hilarious!

@BetterForgotten

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Well, Marlena figured Abe would never recover since her one hypnosis session didn't work lol

The Brady/Kristen stuff will NEVER make sense.  Kristen was convicted of multiple crimes and implicated in like 1000 more.  I get she was pardoned, but Brady was never charged with any of those alleged crimes period.  How do investigations where he was cleared hold more weight than Kristen's actual crimes?  Kristen doesn't even have a lawyer, nor was she asking for full custody.  Belle must truly be incompetent. 

The only good part of the episode was John/Marlena.  They didn't really do anything, but a John/Marlena episode always get a bonus for me!

Sidenote-was Paulina supposed to be on camera with those sneakers?  They didn't go with the dress at all and I don't think we were supposed to see Jackee in those orthopedic shoes

Edited by carolineg

• Members

She literally sat there and did nothing lol.  The proposal was for joint custody.  The hearing would be for that.  She would agree to the change the two parties proposed or not.  The judge just can't change primary custody on a whim especially on the flimsiest of evidence.  That's not how court or the world works at all.

• Members

I still don’t understand why Kristen wasn’t even investigated for the kidnapping. Wouldn’t that all have been figured out as part of the investigation into Brady pulling a gun on her?  It’s almost like it’s not being written by adults

• Members

I didn't even think of that.  The cops really must think Rachel is extremely intelligent and left camp and faked her own kidnapping.  Or was just hiding in her mother's house and her mother had no idea?  It's hilarious the cops immediately believe Rachel, the child, when she said Brady pulled a gun on Kristen, but no one will take Brady's kidnapping claim seriously.  I mean I get it.  I don't take Brady seriously either, but c'mon lol