Days: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Still better than garbage written out of spite or bitterness

In this case, what makes it even worse is that he’s always written in the right, like Joss on GH

I sort of get it. Xander proposing to Chloe was just him try to mask the pain that he feels over losing Sarah and Gwen.

Or at least I think that’s what they’re going for

Almost looked like a beach ball to me

• Members

Michael Fairman clarified on August 3rd:
"According to reps at Days of our Lives, Gerhardt will play Eric for five episodes which will stream on Peacock over the next three weeks in August."
https://michaelfairmantv.com/jason-gerhardt-steps-in-for-greg-vaughan-on-days-of-our-lives/2023/08/03/

I think I can post that here since it's not a spoiler in that Gerhardt began airing today.

• Members

The new mayor is a character that should not exist. He’s need to go away. And go away fast. 

I’m glad that Harris and Ava don’t have an actual connection and that she was just hallucinating. Still don’t see how she can confuse Harris with Charlie though. There’s only like one similarity between them

Please register in order to view this content

Surprisingly, I thought the best part of today was Rafe and Talia. They really should explore those feelings that Talia may or may not have for Chanel. That could be a really interesting story if it’s done right. Same could be said for Shawn’s storyline right now. 

And seriously though, I gotta ask, how does Talia do that thing with her eyebrows?

• Members

The show was terrible.

The mayor scenes with Shawn and Jada were cringe worthy. The acting was bad and so was the story.

Seriously does Chanel have nothing else to do than run that damn awful bakery? That's the only story she gets. Chanel has gotten so stale as a character. The mayor scenes with her and Paulina were bad.

Talia and Rafe zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Abe still in la la land.....yawn

Carly and Jason 2.0.....waste of time

Edited by Soapsuds