DEADLINE: Days of our Lives Misconduct Investigation Against Co-EP Albert Alarr

• Members

Her IG is theofficialjudievans I believe & she is supposed to have said she got to wear something fun at work that day. 

Can anyone tell me if it is true that calling her a dyke in California is "hate speech"?

Ari has tweeted again this morning thanking people for their support & referring them to her IG for more info. She is ari8675. 

If you haven't signed the petition, please consider doing so & share it anywhere you feel would be appropriate. We have 1352 signatures. I had hoped we'd break 1500. 

https://www.change.org/p/fire-albert-alarr

Also a fan has written a script that makes it easier for anyone phone averse or shy. I think she did an excellent job. @JAS0N47 I wanted to make you aware of it in case you wanted to include it in that great post you have. 

Script for Advocacy Calls re: Fire Alarr - Google Docs

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
campaign fire alarr

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Again, can someone please point me to where Judi allegedly said this on IG? I don't want to hear she said it on IG because someone said she did. I want to know where she said it on IG. Otherwise, it is hearsay to me.

Is this you saying this, or is this someone on another site? If not you, source your information. If you can't source it, don't share it.

• Webmaster

Okay. Good to know. The writing style I'm used to from you changed and I wanted to be sure because there is someone (won't name them) saying things on social media about the situation as if they are in the know all of a sudden, and I'd morso trust my dog than anything they said (I don't have a dog).

• Members

I don't know what (if anything) Judi said on IG.  My understanding is that Judi posted a photo on her instagram stories in February -- and that photo matches what was described in the Deadline article. I don't have the photo.  Jason47 believes it and Jason posted it on his facebook. Jason isn't known to post things unless he can verify it.
I mean if she taped this in February then it should air in the next few weeks and we'll know for sure.
Link to Jason's FB post:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fEbiAfFr2QDssWfwfeH8Ley9FZjK87dZf5Z8aaWME8hgaVTCDStwRy7hivjcHxvul&id=100063892362234

• Members

I'm sorry you don't have a dog. 

After I talked to them, I sorta got very formal. But, it was me. Just a little bit scared now. So not so breezy & casual. 

Errol, My person just hollered at me to add that Albert is on the schedule to direct next week, although they know nothing as to what has happened or if he will, etc. 

This is the person who earlier let me know that the "remember when you were young & vibrant" victim was not Ari. 

Errol, I just looked & I do not find it. Sorry. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Webmaster
  • Nothing to be sad over. I haven't had a dog in 20 years. I was just pointing out how much I'd trust something that doesn't exist before I'd believe that person.
  • Don't be scared. If it's true and something you can stand by and post about, why be scared about it afterward?
  • My understanding is it was via an Instagram story, but nothing I can trace via screenshot or what was specifically said just yet. Sources claiming it was there are trustworthy, but I'd prefer the context/content/visuals.

• Members

I don’t know how accurate this is, but an Entertainment Weekly article published today reports:

The soap is currently on hiatus and was scheduled to restart production this coming Monday. However, they have extended their pause by a week due to fallout from the investigation.

https://ew.com/tv/days-of-our-lives-lisa-rinna-calls-for-removal-producer-albert-alarr/