New Days Spoilers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

love the lexie spoiler, i do hope she has breast cancer..It would be interesting seeing her suffering from a disease, when normally she is the one curing salem...Also it would give Renee, James, Tanya, and RO some meaty material..

the bo murder spoiler is either about Chelsea's case..maybe they are going for a murder plea..or it might be about john or alex..

• Members

The Lexie spoiler is definetly interesting. I wish that SOMEHOW this potential health crisis she has will have something to do with her affair with Tek (and I DON'T mean a baby, I mean like what if she COULD have HIV or something...imo that would be ONE hell of a story and we KNOW Renee Jones and the other actors involved could handle this material).

The other spoilers sounds really good too.

I wish the show would do something big with Chelsea...I want to see that !@#$%^&*] taken down BAD!!!

• Members

Days won't give Lexie breast cancer, and if they did they'd botch the storyline. They had a goldmine of possibilities with Nancy Wesley's breast cancer scare, and they wasted it. They'll do it again.

Bo- Much better spoiler would be- Bo gets a brain and locks up his !@#$%^&*] of a daughter in the gas chamber.

Jen and Frankie- Big news...yawn...theyre engaged...

Are these supposed to be thrilling? Cuz, um, if they are...the show's in trouble.

• Members

What I keep thinking about is how Corday said LEXIE was getting a big story. I mean we all assumed she would get pregnant but maybe they are making us think that and going in another direction. After all, a breast cancer story would definitely fit in with what Days has been about lately. Either way, the actors in this story will rock and its good to know they will be front burner for a while.

• Members

If Lexi has breat cancer, this storyline better be doing with complete respect. This is a serious/sensitive issuse. I don't wanna watch Tek and Lexi having sex/fooling around/going out one day and Lexi struggling with cancer the next.

• Members

I can see it now:

Lexie has breast cancer, but Sami switches results with another woman is who is pregnant to make Lexie think SHE'S pregnant. Lexie finds out but keeps mum because Sami threatens to tell Abe. ;)

• Members

I have no doubt if Days does do a breast cancer story it will be good only because they did a very good job with Zach's death which was just as serious. Everyone thought they would screw that up and they did a pretty good job so I will give them the benefit of the doubt. It may not even be brest cancer-she may still end up pregnant but I am fine with it either way.

Archived