New Days Spoilers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm never thought of Patrick but since we are going to be finding out more about him finaly perhaps it could be him, I don't know though-Days has done a great job making him seem like a good guy who is always there for Hope. It kinda reminds me of what happened with Mike and Carrie. Mike was always there as the supportive friend and encouraging Carrie to make things work with Austin and then, eventually, they both gave into feelings they suppressed for awhile. I think that will happen with Hotrick. We know Patrick has a thing for Hope but the more she leans on him the closer they will become until down the line they give into each other. I don't think Days will ruin the good guy image of Patrick now. I would think they would wait until Hope and him are very close and then they can show a dark side of him and that will give Bo a reason to investigate and that will lead to another "Bo saves Hope" type event. We shall see though.

• Members

Bo believing that Patrick is wanted for murder sounds kind of like a rehash of when he thought Franco was a murderer/woman-beater (because of that Jill chick) and blah blah Smith Island just like Hope and Patrick are on Morgan Island.

Archived