OLTL: I pure purple passion HATE Cristian "Boy" Vega and his wife Bratty Batty Natty Vega

SarahJoyBrownFF

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cris is just as hypocritical as his shrew of a wife is...

Thank you Rex for reminding that UNGRATEFUL brat that Vangie saved her life NOT ONCE!

Cristian: Am I seriously suppose to be impressed with him holding Vangie down and then throwing her over his shoulder cause I got to tell you I WAS NOT! I dont care if he thinks he is doing it out of Vangie's best interest ITS NOT his Choice. He can be a damn boxer but LET VANGIE Be.

• Members

I HATE when I'm force fed a couple and told that I must like them and the chemistry is just NOT there. Thats what I feel like the writers are doing with Cringe. Like I'm suppose to swoon over that silly tiger story and jump up and down cause Cris said he will be there to catch Vangie. Chemistry is suppose to come naturally and stories develop from that. Forcefeeding us Cris/Van is NOT going to make me like them. Let the chemistry develp naturally.

I HATE pairing on so many levels there is NOT one thing I can say that I love about this potential pairing NOTHING

Carol

• Members

Soap Opera Super Couples are not made they are born. This is why Cringe and Puff N Stuff (new name from the ABC boards for JOKIE...LoL) will bring happiness to every other shows. OLTL is the laughing stock of Daytime. I could understand their reasoning if John and Evangeline bombed! I could understand their reasoning if ME and REG didn't have matchless chemistry between them. I could even understand their reasoning if Todd and Evangeline hadn't created more buzz in two weeks than Cringe has since December. I don't understand the method to their madness with pimping Cringe! Evangeline with the Vega Boy is vomit inducing and can cause your eyes to bleed out of their sockets. Yesterday was pathetic. I felt sorry for REG.

Archived