OLTL: I pure purple passion HATE Cristian "Boy" Vega and his wife Bratty Batty Natty Vega

SarahJoyBrownFF

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These two are quite a pair arent they? You know what I notice they badger and hound highly stressed people like John and Vangie into a breakdown and then designate themselves protectors and saviors. They are like Vangie and John's matching pest.

I'm grateful to Cris however for Bringing Todd up to speed with what's going on with Vangie. Being on death row you don't exactly have an ear to the outside world and Vangie always try to put on a positive front for him because she wants to give him hope

Carol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

They are like MATCHING PESTS!! I HATE this Cris/Van business because DH basically maim Vangie remove all her supports and just left her with So Cris she is FORCED to depend on him and we are suppose to love them and think they are cute. WELL I DON"T THINK ITS CUTE!!

I see no chemistry and I find Cris about as interesting as a blank paper. WHERE IS LAYLA? Why must I be subjected to Cristian hanging around Vangie everytime she is on. HE needs to get a life GO PAINT something.

My hate is BUBBLING UP and SPILLING over. He is RUINING this Vangie storyline for me. I can't watch it with any kind of enjoyment. I pray this nonsense doesnt last for much longer but I'm just going to make it a point to tune in when Vangie is with ANYONE But Cris. Cristian is just DRAGGIN Vangie down. IT NEEDS TO END

Carol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I HATE HATE HATE!!! this pushy exhusband and wife team. UGG they push and pest and push and pest until Evangeline and John GIVES IN WTF!!!!!

This is the stupidest crap I've ever seen grown azz people allowing themselves to be pest by children. Is this the message Dena is sending if you pest and push you get what you want.

No wonder Gnat can't get an i love you from John and its going for how long now

I bet her pushy exhubby won't get one either

Carol

Archived