SOD: An AMC Cover!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome - I knew this was coming bc Cady said in her blog that they finished shooting the pictures and Michael gave Cady the task for picking which one she wanted to put on the cover! Looks like she picked the one that made her look the best! ;) haha - nah, I bet that Tad isn't happy with Dixie so he never really smiled in the pictures just to fit the storyline? maybe? haha

Bianca - nice to see her back on the cover too....hope her return is worth it.

• Members

It's not. There's even a promo on SoapNET and it shows Tad walking up behind Dixie and he says "Dixie?" and she turns around with tears/fear in her eyes.

*EDIT! Woops...Sorry, Cheap. I guess we both posted at the same time.*

• Members

This is a very nice cover.

Love Cady on this cover, but WTF is up with MEK non-smile?

LOL at Cady choosing the picture for the cover, LOL!

Actually I have ALWAYS thought Eden and Liza look VERY similar and how ironic it was that Eden played Erica Kane's fictional daughter.

Throw some dark hair on Liza and you basically have Eden IMO (just with a LITTLE bit bigger nose ;) )

• Members

OK here is what Cady said about the cover on her blog:

"Well, if I go by what the crew said, the scenes with T and D went well. Very sad, very hard to do. I hope you enjoy the tale.

Last week I shot a nice cover for SOD with myself and Michael. We were allowed to choose the shots, and Mike promptly handed the choice over to me, god bless him. I tried to pick the sweetest and funniest, what captured our relationship off screen, which is tender to say the least."

• Members

I got mine in the mail today and Reva/Josh from GL are the big picture and Tad/Dixie are the small picture. I guess there is more than one version.

And of course, since it's not GH or Days, they have to have a Days headline, a GH picture and a Y&R picture on the cover as well. :rolleyes:

Also, the small Tad/Dixie picture on mine is not the same picture as yours. Dixie isn't showing any teeth in mine.

Archived