Days: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

These close ups of Peter Porte's pecs/chest.

Xander warning Gwen about Dimitri when he's committed crime after crime is so laughable and Gwen is no saint.

Leo talking about gaydar and it not pinging. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Lol

Dimitri desiring Leo?

They have zero zero zero chemistry. 

• Members

Besides seeing Peter Porte hot body the sex attempted romp was a joke. Days should never ask Greg Rikaart to take his shirt off. Leo jumping on the bed and on Dimitri reminded me of the awful jumping up and down bed scene with Luke and Noah on ATWT. Leo talking about how great Dimitri's penis was and what tricks it did was ridiculous. Leo saying how all Dimitri wanted was his peacock was so blah. Leo and Dimitri have no chemistry whatsoever. Just wasting Dimitri on Ron Carlivati pet. The script was very cringeworthy.

I thought the move to Peacock would improve the show visual wise but it looks worse.

Oh God they have that brat Involved....hearing and seeing Dimitri and Leo in bed talking about Gwen and their love for each other.  Keeping their secrets. Gross!!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

So, we had a 2 Sonja/Sonya day! I put it in the + column. The last time we had good show sex was Challie & Will & Sonny when they were eating some foodstuff in bed. But. I was surprised that Dimitri & Leo got it on because of Leo's supposed BFF status with Gwen!! Leo Situations Ethics is his middle name Stark. 

• Members

Chad and Stephanie’s apartment is not only small, it’s a complete dump that looks like it hasn’t been painted since 1985. All they need to add are cockroaches. This show chose poverty.

That little brat? What a terrible actress. I love watching her because she’s so awful.

Peter Porte is sexy af.

• Members

And he mentioned crushing on him since Arizona, meaning that he had to have seen Will and Sonny but yet still wants Leo. Go figure

In all seriousness, this looks like another case of an awful character getting rewarded for their awful behavior and I don’t like that. 

This storyline would have been better with Andrew. Not only because of Colton  but it just makes more sense, especially considering they were both in the ISA and that Dimitri kidnapped him. Like @darrell66 said, play it up so that they’re bitter enemies, but at the same time, they’re attracted to each other. They can also tie it to Paul and Andrew’s long distance relationship. 

Maybe everyone would like Leo more if they had cast Van Hansis in the role

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

What a great opening scene

Please register in order to view this content

I’m glad Wendy is finally making a decision because she was kind of stringing them along. I hope she picks Tripp, but at the same time, I think there would be a lot more drama if she picked Johnny. And if they find a way to weave Talia and Chanel into it, it could be really good.

Btw, it’s well past time for Tripp and Johnny to beat the crap out of each other. There’s so much tension between them and with everything that’s happened, now would be the time for it to explode. I’m thinking something similar to like John vs. Bo or Shawn vs. Philip at the pub. Those were good fights

Speaking of Shawn, I’m glad there was movement in his storyline today. Belle should be a part of it, but the focus should be on Shawn and include more of the people he interacts with, besides his wife. Bring Jada into it and you could have a pretty good conflict for her and Rafe too. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

This!

Dimitri doesn't have great taste in men. This story is just stupid and reminds me too much of the Craig story. Seriously they have zero chemistry and no rooting value as a couple.

Maybe not Van but someone more attractive than Greg Rikaart.

• Members

@AbcNbc247 Van Hansis, what an interesting idea! My perspective is different because I like Greg Rikaart & think he's a good actor & his sex appeal or eye candy factor doesn't matter to me. He & I are not remotely each other's type. But, Van is one of those actors I'd like to see working somewhere. 

I call today's show FIGHT DAY! Confrontations everywhere you turn. Johnny & Tripp. Wendy & Li. Trask & Shawn. Trask & Rafe. Gabi & Stefan. Loved it. Great dialog. Things that needed to be said. Also things that move story. Hallelujah for moving story! I put today in the plus category. 

The only thing that threw me was Harris's request to be committed!