Days: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's nasty about Leo & Dimitri.  Not that I'm the president of Gwen's fan club or anything.  But as pointed out they should of had Leo resist, and have at least one redeeming quality about him, if we must endure this insufferable character.  So Jerry Springer.

• Members

That was different. There was sex appeal coming from both guys

Exactly!

Not only does this skip every beat, it makes fans hate Leo even more than they already do. If we’re stuck with him and biased writing for him, they should at least give him some kind of good quality to make him rootable.

As for me, I think I’d forgive a lot of things Gwen has done if she kills Leo after all this comes out

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Sex scenes, gay or straight, aren't that sexy anymore.  These days it is usually just a kiss, and then they talk while covered with a duvet, except for one foot sticking out for the fetishists in the audience.  I still recall when Brad & Cassandra went at it on Y&R in the 90s, and they showed them tousling in the sheets for an entire episode.

Meanwhile, I was distracted by the visual that Dimitri's head is twice the size of Leo's cranium. 

• Members

Who writes these awful lines? Leo is one big joke. I did like Dimiitri response to him. He knows him to well.

Xander shirtless again for the billionth time.

That apartment of Chad and Stephanie is so tiny.

Well damn Dimitri!!! Off comes the shirt that quickly!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The double entendre that Leo had been down on his knees was amusing.  But, as Dimitri was both assuring Leo of his affection and trying to get him to keep their dalliance a secret, it was obvious to me that Leo has nothing to lose by exposing Dimitri.

I'm still hoping that he and Gwen join forces to get all the cash that they can get from the Von Leushners.

Edited by j swift