Days: July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I've never heard them trash the show. They lick Ron and Co. asses.

I finally watched the last three episodes of this week.

Leo shirt on Wednesday was ugly as hell. They sure are dumbing down Gwen to make this horrendous story work.

I laughed at Melinda three reasons why she and Ben 2.0 wouldn't work. C should've been still stalking Stephanie.

What an ugly wedding dress Gabi wore. It was hideous. I hear rumors Gabi is being recast with LK.

She will playing GG sister again.  Now pair her with Brady.  I'm so sick of Gabi and Stefan. Sad because I was once a fan.

Of course the cliffhanger had to be awful Leo opening his mouth.

The sex texting was ridiculous. Mega penis?

• Members

I wonder if the Dishin' podcast is even produced recently, or if the interviews are taped 6–8 months ago at the time of production?  It would make sense if it was taped in advance because (a) it might be difficult to get actors who've been taken off contract since taping, (b) it avoids spoilers, and (c) the information is fresh in the actor's minds.

But, I agree that the plot convenient obliviousness of both Gwen and EJ is annoying because it is inconsistent with their characters.  Both Gwen and EJ are usually smart, perceptive, and often think the worst of people, so to have the wool so easily pulled over their eyes by the most contrived lies makes them both seem suddenly foolish.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I think Michael and Justin are fine. And yeah, I do think Michael’s cute

Please register in order to view this content

Tony and Araceli, that’s a different story.

I don’t really fault them for kissing ass though. You gotta kiss ass a little bit to get ahead. That’s a fact of life

The nasty, hypocritical attitude is what puts me off sometimes.

Probably not the cast though, but the higher-ups, maybe 

Most of their episodes are live. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I still assume that they tape the interview at the time of production and then release it live.  But, we may be able to validate the date of the interview with this episode because we know from Instagram posts from last week that Peter Porte has dyed his hair shocking blonde, so we'll see how he appears in this interview. 

• Members

Now I do not think I can imagine that.

SoapHub named Kim Childs Performer of the Week. I wonder if we will see her any more. Some people didn't like the slap & the harsh words from Paulina because they said Whitley is ill. But, I thought it was well in line with soapy standards.

It seems out of whack for Lani to have to go back to prison compared to Ava getting out of the looney bin.

I realized it was a year to the week since we said farewell to Eli, Lani & the twins.

• Members

Shut up, Roman.

I’m glad that he finally came around though. And that Kate was the voice of reason. All the things he’s forgiven but he can’t forgive Sloan over all that crap with Paulina?

And, agreed with everyone that Gabi’s dress was ugly af. The top and the bottom didn’t seem to go together. The necklace didn’t help either. 

As for Dimitri, what’s wrong that guy? Leo almost ruins the whole plan and he still wants him?

Hopefully, 

As for that spoiler about Gwen being pregnant, don’t worry. Y’all know that’s not happening

I wonder how that happens

• Members

Gabi ugly dress reminded me of this...Was she going for the Charo look? Jada looked stunning.

The wedding was a boring mess.

The hospital scenes were so contrived. Where was a true investigation into giving private information to the wrong person? How was Sloan able to change the results? Why wasn't Nicole given a copy of the original results?

Leo needs to go! He is suffocating this show. He is not needed on the canvas.

• Members

I liked Gabi's dress.  I do think she was going for something with a Hispanic feel honestly.  I am not sure if it's the most flattering dress on CB, but I thought it was the right vibe for Gabi and her 30th wedding. 

The rest of the show was pretty stupid. Gwen kept losing her 5 guests like an idiot and Sloan's excuse for Nicole's test results was so thin it didn't have a shred of believability.