DAYS: Former Actor Returns in New Role

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

VERY that! I had to look him up, but I kind of thought that it had something to do with the Carver's or something. Last time we saw this character, he flew in all the way from Africa to babysit the twins. Frankly, I would've been pissed because I ain't spending no coins all the way from Africa to be babysittin' kids that's for sure. No way. No how. PeriodT.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Wait. He is back as a new guy named Jerry? So sorry, folks. I have this anti-tracker software, and I guess cookies are a part of that equation. Most embedded things on Twitter I don't see to the fullest extent. Depends on the browser I use. If it's Microsoft Edge, yes. Brave? No. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I'll be fair and give them a break on this one - he last appeared when he was 12, so I doubt anyone who doesn't know who he is will recognize him. 

But yes, I totally expect annoying and tired "winks" to the audience because Carlivati can't help himself. Maybe they can get Lauren Boles back to play his girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...