General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not sure Taggart is even on the canvas anymore. He has not popped up in a while. I mean, his daughter is missing, and we have heard nothing from him.

I really like Portia and her portrayer. She is a blank enough slate that I think the romantic pairings possibilities are pretty limitless. Her backstory has been barely explored, beyond this "Who is the Father" storyline. And the actress is a capable actress, which is a lot to ask for these days.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Maxie goes, though, who's gonna look after her 30 kids?

I'm so awful for wishing for another, even more fatal school bus accident like the one that killed B.J.

Ironically, @Darn, I was thinking last night that if Chandler Massey never returned to DAYS, then ML might make a halfway decent Will Horton recast.  (Relax, @Soapsuds, CM would never turn down another opportunity to return, lol.)

• Members

I don't know.  Mark Lawson is certainly yummier to look at, lol.  But I don't think either actor has much to draw from for their acting besides their All-American, clean-cut, good looks.  Even Steve Bond and Brian Patrick Clarke had more going on behind the eyes BITD.

Chandler will never forgive you for straying, lol.

It probably wasn't Frank's choice.

• Members

Andre kind of got off pretty light after working with Faison on the Two Jasons, didn't he? Just hanging around with his very tall hair. I remember the days when he was the navigator on Star Trek: Enterprise who they totally gave up on writing for because back then he had no ability to act beyond grinning and saying 'warp 9!' @AdelaideCate007 will back me up!

Edited by Vee

• Members

Even more reason to let Maxie and Spin go off canvas. She can come back for holidays and say, "the kids are with Spin."

The issue with another "BJ" story for GH, is that unlike the BJ era, the current crop of kids seem interchangeable. I do not have the love, the affection, the connection to any of them that I do to BJ. It would be a the waste of a death. Just send them to some Boarding School. We can see them in 5 years when they are SORAS'd or send them straight to college.

Does anyone remember when Dante's greatest chemistry was with his own mother, Olivia? I forget how much they look like siblings, versus mother and son. I wonder what Lisa Lo thought about that casting.

• Members

The actor playing Dex is quite good. In fact, very good. I loved how he even made talking about a Farmer's Market sexy.

He seems like one of those characters that they would normally have living shirtless on the canvas (ala Nathan). I hope that's the case soon.

• Members

He's been on the show twice in the past year. I think they bring him back because the producers and Finola like him.

My problem they've treated both returns like "a moment", then he proceeds to bring nothing of value.