AMAZING dog!!

Actor87

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OH my gosh!! Thanks for shareing. That video touched my heart. I love it when people adopt animals who are in need. My family has owned 5 dogs over the past 20 years and 2 of them we adopted, that were in need. Our first one (my parents actually) I was 2 adopted was from a family friend and the dog was 7 and they couldn't find anyone to adopt it and they didnt' want it anymore so they were going to put it to sleep. It was at the humaine's society for awhile as well but it was not getting adopted so my mom couldn't stand the thought of the dog being put to sleep so we adopted her.

The second one was a dog that lived outside for 12 months in a backyard where no one lived and the "owner" of the house/dog would stop by maybe every 2-4 weeks dump a huge pile of dog food and take off again. The "owner" was an aquaitence of a friend and they were thinking about letting the dog starve to death, again this broke our hearts so we took him in. The dog it about 8 or 9 years old and we have had him for a little over 2 years now.

Archived