BOLD Promo: "Liam lays down the law"

• Members

this storyline (anything Thomas/Hope) has run it's course and should be deaded. Thomas is a creep and Hope is his target/victim and it's very, very disgusting at this point. The whole doll thing took everything down a gross path and the show hasn't done anything to "clean" it up. It is very gross watching predator Thomas go after hopeless Hope over and over again. Like at this point I'm like "good for her" but at the same time... no. This is gross. 

i can understand Liam's frustrations because the oblivious attitude Hope has wrt. EVERYTHING Thomas is truly maddening. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We guessed that Hope probably falls and Thomas catches her.

Here is a better view of the spoiler pic scene. Hope is definitely standing on a higher surface.  Possibly standing on the couch, or on a stool/table near the couch.  I bet she falls from there which is why the promo shows them on the couch.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I am completely on Liam's side. He has every reason to dislike and distrust Thomas. After everything that Thomas has done it's amazing that Hope remains so clueless. Obviously it's very soapy, but frustrating nonetheless. It's such a tiresome and overdone type of storytelling.

• Members

Really? Liam has a father who has done worse and he has NO issues with him lol! Plus Liam not too long ago, when he went to jail for running down Vinny asked Thomas to look after Hope and Beth

Clearly he only sees Thomas as a "threat" when it serves his purpose

• Members

You can hardly compare Bill with Thomas that way. Bill is Liam's father, so of course he gives him more leeway. And Bill hasn't repeatedly tried to steal Hope away, nor did he know that Liam's and Hope's daughter was alive and kept quiet about it to get Hope for himself.

That was before Thomas latest schemes were uncovered and I guess Liam, like everyone else (except maybe Brooke) thought that Thomas had actually changed back then. Clearly Liam doesn't believe that anymore.

• Members

Why does Hope need to repeat this for the 10th time that this is just a professional business thing and nothing else? Whoopsie! I tripped! Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed for tripping like that. I'm so clumsy.

• Members

I like Liam with Hope.  (But I wouldn't consider myself part of a fanbase because I don't stan characters or pairings)

I absolutely hate the idea of Thomas with Hope.  So gross.

I think Hope could do better than Liam; but I'd rather see her with Liam than with Thomas.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

It's really to give Liam the same story again for the millionth time. Liam is a character that ran its course long time ago. He's a supporting character at best and not a lead character that Bradley makes him to be.

Bradley just loves Liam and Scott Clifton.

Anyone is better than loser Liam.

Edited by Soapsuds