• Members

Name an actor/charachter that had great chemistry with several (more than two) romantic pairings. 

Hopefully this isn't a topic already. Basically the opposite to characters that never had a good romantic lead.

GH Steve Burton: Jason had chemistry with Brenda, Karen, Eobin, Keesha, Carly, Sam and Britt. 

Y&R Don Diamont: Brad had chemistry with Dru, both Ashelys, Jill, Nikki, Victoria, Cassaundra, Sharon, Diane, and Lauren. Didn't see much of his Olivia storyline. 

AMC Susan Lucci: She had great chemistry with Adam, Dimitry and Jackson. Didnt see much if her other relationships. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'll get the obvious answer out of the way and say Brenda/Vanessa on GH.  She had chemistry with everyone except Ricky Martin.  I even thought her and Dante had chemistry.

I think Jason, Liz, and Robin, and Lucy are all characters/actors who had chemistry with multiple partners as well.  

On Days, I would say John and Sami are the best examples for me.  John/RoJohn had chemistry with almost all his leading ladies and it gets forgotten because he's been with Marlena for so long.  AS/Sami has had multiple pairings that were popular.  I have never really liked her with anyone but Lucas, but she's made a lot of pairings work.

• Members

GH: I think Laura Wright has chemistry with everyone. And that just comes down to her committing to what's on the page, it has little to do with anything Carly is.

Genie Francis has chemistry with everyone except John Lindstrom.

Maura West has chemistry with this forum. My fingers. The air. She just sells absolutely everything and everyone they throw at her. Hell, she's making me almost like an actor (Roger Howarth) I have never liked in my 25 years knowing of his existence.

• Members

But the question was "Name an actor/charachter that had great chemistry with several (more than two) romantic pairings".   On Days I've seen ZT only with Chandler. I haven't seen ZT on other shows, has he had successful pairings there? I'm not criticizing you, I honestly don't follow all the actors so I'm unaware of a lot.

• Members

Michael Easton! He had so many great pairings and made them work. Only pairings that didn’t work are with Beccy Herbst and Idk why. Normally every pairing of both actors work.

Beccy Herbst is a chemistry machine aswell. 

Ron Moss. He was a great 80’s/90’s actor and he made that show work on B&B. I mean he had chemistry with not just one lead but three. Hunter Tylo, KKL and the Caroline actress. Even after a decade he still had chemistry with them and platonic chemistry with Susan Flannery, John McCook.

• Members

Maura West is an automatic mention; she has chemistry with everyone, including herself. She just illuminates MAGIC when she's in a scene. Not to mention, she had chemistry with Marcus Coloma, yet Coloma had zero chemistry with her. She just.... works! I'd pay to see her reading a newspaper and the phone book. She just has that charm about her. I mean, she even exuded inappropriate chemistry with William deVry's Julian, and yet made it just WORK! I mean, even in those earlier years, when she'd run her hand across a sofa or a pen, etc she just had chemistry with those objects. She brings everything to life.