• Members

Well, it's that time again...though I suspect I will know how this will go...I really want to see what is said about DAYS to be honest. hehe. And I think we have a forerunner this year.

Please register in order to view this content

But...how was February Sweeps??? Grade your soaps below.

A

B

C

D

H2TN?

Discuss!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Absolutely, GH won February sweeps! And, if they need a letter grade I have to give them an A+++ which I don't think exists. I think DOOL is starting in on peacock-written shows now & so March may be more interesting there. Streaming I don't guess they think in terms of 4 times a year sweeps, huh? If I were going to give them a letter grade for the month of Feb. it would have to be a C. 

• Members

Bold and the Beautiful: B | It's decent as far as its pace. Kind of forced at the same time and wish storylines had developed more slowly, but it's a cool show.

Days of our Lives: D- | Abrupt breakups. Leaving town on the whim to live in New Zealand in a matter of 24 hours. Heaven. Purgatory. Clam Chowder for Dr. Rolf. High school projectors and salad tongs that are needed for Dr. Rolf as long as he gets his clam chowder. Oyster crackers needed for his clam chowder. Dr. Rolf may possiblly commit murder for a cup of clam chowder. Sloane dissing on clam chowder. I will like one upcoming storyline, but it hasn't happened yet.

General Hospital: A | As a new viewer, I'm liking Nina and Ava. It is taking me some time to know who's who, but this show has delivered as far as writing, acting, and directing. I haven't seen a soap like this in such a long time. 

Young and the Restless: | Don't watch unless Paramount+ shoves it in my face after B&B when I'm not paying attention.

• Members

B&B: C for the Douglas story, F for the rest of it. 

Y&R: Z, as in Zzzzzz….definitely a sleeps month as @Taoboi would say!

Other than bits here or there like Jack/Diane, Sally, and Daniel/Heather/Lucy I found myself fast forwarding a lot. 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Hehe. And you would be right.

The whole has definitely not made the whole a good Sweeps. 

why a B+ if you don't mind me asking.

I think that is how I am feeling right now about Y&R as well. Given some light spoilers.