• Members

GH    B+ . Would have been a A but there is too much Weeping Wallow, the tease of hooking Austin, and that Joss/Dex day  

Please register in order to view this content

. Otherwise the show was killing it.

B&B   C+       The Brooke/Taylor friendship is okay, but they are shoving it down our throats daily. Why can't the friendship develop like real ones, over time?  Bill/Sheila doesn't work for me.

Y&R     D-. Outside of Graz's scenes with Lucy, nothing has been good.   The Sally telling both men about the baby was an abysmal low. i  Courtney Hope, but she can't pull the show off alone.  Alison Lanier is another shining light-- such a breath of fresh air.  HKK was bored.  I find her much better served in my cheesy Hallmark movies.  

DOOL --  Not Applicable  --  I haven't watched since RC took over, but used to keep up through the Days thread here, which is now not  readable  with all the gibberish from the cloying, needy member begging for attention.

Honorable Mentions for February Sweeps    A for All American with the death of Billy Baker. A- for All American Homecoming.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@TaoboiEven though GH stepped it up for sweeps. The only soap to do so. It could have been better. While i loved seeing Sprina finally kissing. I can't stand a dying Weeping Willow. Plus, on GH there's only a small number of characters i care about. I just have indifference or disdain for the rest.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members
  1. Spencer
  2. Trina
  3. Laura
  4. Ava
  5. Cameron
  6. Liz (forever and always, I don't care what she does. I'm a Liz stan till the day one of us dies)
  7. Portia (Brook Kerr just seems so happy to have a real character to play after 10 long years on Passions playing garbage)
  8. Mac
  9. Felicia (even though I think Kristina Wagner is an awful actress but she's so cute I can get past it)
  10. Alexis (I just like seeing NLG work)
  11. Anna (because she's Anna and Finola. I find her stories useless filler, even moreso with Valentin right there stinking up the screen)
  12. Austin (surprisingly. And once he's away from Ava I'm absolutely positive that will go away)
  13. Liesl (entirely because of the actress)
  14. Nikolas (if he's alive and played by Adam Huss or someone who isn't Marcus Coloma)

Minus characters who haven't appeared in weeks/months like Monica, Lucy, Martin, etc. Literally everyone else could disappear and I'd be grateful.

Also GH was the only soap I watched last month and it gets an A- for the current state of daytime, if this were idk 1998 it would have gotten a solid B-/C+.

Edited by Darn

• Members

That's a great list! I really hope Lesley Charleson gets recuperated & rehabbed & gets back to us. I read in an interview with Jane & Tony & Kin that her nickname is "Lester". Cracks me up. I think Maura West is playing her best part ever, right time & right place & right writing, where Ava & Maura together are both a badass dame & a queen. You've got a slew of badass dames on your list! I like them all. When I made my don't like list I forgot that I don't like Gregory so I am impatient for them to write something else for Alexis. Liking Liz & liking Liesl is new to me & I think they are both great & both of them looked really fine in the last 2 days. I've liked all your other ladies forever & a day. I didn't even mind Brook wearing her bridal gown for days on end because it was so beautiful on her. And she's had fantastic dialog. Your guys I enjoy, too, but they have "buts" with them. I'm afraid they're going to pair Cam with Esme, which make me go OH NO. I hate that Cody Bell is Mac's son. I'm so glad they've paired Austin with Ava. At long last, something right! Okay, enough. 

• Members

THANK YOU!!! I believe someone mentioned it on the pervious page, but it was so jarring to have great story flow for 3 weeks...only to tune into Thursday...see Willow's face and le sigh. Even I was going...oh, die already. You were not the only one hoping Austin would get Hooked.  And I don't even want to talk about how over Joss/Dex I now am. 

As for the Brooke/Taylor friendship, I would think the same except at least they are having the other characters talk about on screen how weird it is to see so I can't pick on it being pushed since it feels like that is being acknowledged in some way. 

Yeah...I loved all Graz's scenes last month. And just saw Alison Lanier over the last few days and she's sooooo good. And I won't talk about how that verdammt WTD storyline killed that Nick/Sally/Adam triangle for me. And that standalone episode...No, MA'AM. I really wanted to throw something at the TV. A waste of time. 

Awww...but while I loved what we got...especially everything around Portia's wedding...it could have been better. Though I would have went right ahead and explode the Dex is a double agent, Sonny's shipment storyline right along with all the other storylines finally converging and climaxing. Then we could have gone into this month with Laura vs Victor along with all the other storylines she is attached to due to all things ended last month and start to climax Anna's part in LvV as well. Cuz like I said above...when Willow's face came on-screen, the momentum upped and died. 

I completely understand on liking only a few. It's how I'm growing to feel on Y&R as of late.

If you don't mind me saying, I love the list...especially the bold. I hope that means you liked Anna in Anna mode taking down Victor's double agent.  

And yes, I will always want Liz in story so while I might not like it, I do like things are still happening with her right now...and it's circling around Ava, too.