• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1-5

WOW. I can't believe they killed her!!!! Just...wow. That said...the countdown to the catfight between Dr. O and Heather has started. And look at her already about to try to kill Esme.

So...is Heather the Hook for real, or is this just ANOTHER red herring? Because there were several lines of dialogue over the last few episodes where there's enough wiggle room to say that Heather only did that as a distraction and the REAL Hook is still out there. If so YAAY!!! Cuz it being Heather would just be...anticlimatic to me. 

I enjoyed every moment of the Sprina team-up. It was such a nice slow burn. That said...it IS glaring to see them so close...though I would probably pick on them getting a kiss in light of too soon after Rory's death...to not even get a kiss while we have Dex and Joss going all the way after what? Only a few months of flirting and closeness. It says A LOT about Joss's character as well as Trina's character to me. At least, Joss did the right thing and told Cameron. Still...I cannot wait for him to find out she already slept with Dex. In any case, OF COURSE, Esme pops up around Sprina. Ugh.

What is this with Dante? Are they about to FINALLY give him a story? I thought it was odd a few weeks back that Dante had been discussing father/son relationships for a while. And then there's that subplot about what he and Cody are hiding from their past waiting in the wings. But now that Dante is actively starting to think he will have to go after Sonny...along with Michael's plot to get Sonny...I think that's converging for sure. But I'm intrigued at the Dante angle and how they are slooowwwly developing it so it does not seem abrupt. 

I guess it says something about AP's skills that I don't know if Esme is faking or not. I'm sure she is, but I will be shocked if she is not. And Liz STILL got roped into the storyline. lol. I liked how Esme's escape and discovery has so many tentacles in so many stories. But I already wonder what they are going to do with her. Would they send her Cameron's way after all this time to up the rivalry between her and Liz for example...maybe payback for Liz helping Nikolas?

Speaking of...is it me or are a lot of these scenes with Nikolas over the last week and a half have an air of finality to them? As if the writers already knew what they were planning to do?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Heather's reaction to Ryan telling her 'the Hook' killed Britt was hysterical. As an early-adopter Britt hater I was right there with her. Alley Mills is killing what should've been a near-impossible recast at this point.

• Members

I never had patience for Britt and have very, very little for Dr. Austin but they did miss the boat a bit with KT and Howarth. He was giving her the husky voice he likes to do. At least we could have watched two good-looking people fùck vs. more of Willow, Sasha, Curtis or the hat guy.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I'm probably delusional to say so, but as much as GH clearly enjoys using Chavez and is very high on him I think there's also some element of ABC and/or GH that is counting the days just so they can get the heat off them re: this couple. If and when Chavez exits, with another presumptive recast there's a chance the chemistry might take a hit and then they can move away from Spencer/Trina without taking too much grief. They clearly can't move away from the couple right now but clearly are also extremely hesitant to treat them like any other far less popular couple on the show. And it's pathetic because 20+ years ago Nikolas and Gia, who were popular but not this popular, were hot and heavy 3-5 days of the week.

I don't mind Kathleen Gati on the show - I remember her sticking out on her first day and hoping to see more of her, and I'm glad they kept using her. But Obrecht turning face and being normalized, either as a figure of funny everyday camp or as a sympathetic character, has never sat well with me. Obrecht should do what Heather does, which is come in and out for recurring stints. That's fine. But having her as part of the beloved foundation of the canvas, no.

I don't get it BTW. Are Michael and Joss hardcore anti-Sonny all of a sudden just because he dumped their mom for Nina? Because that's sure what it looks like lol

Edited by Vee

• Members

Nah! lol.

I wouldn't have mind her coming and going a la DAYS Kristen, but I haven't mind her around as much as everyone else. But the actress had me at Frame 1 and we know I loved her with the diva hat toss when she hit town during the 50th anniversary.

But...anything to keep Scotty around for me. 

• Members

Yeeeah THAT I thought they did a great job with. And Scotty did need some loving at the time. lol. 

Every soap needs that older scheme team (if need be) couple that can be dropped into any part of the canvas. Scotty has that in spades with his connection to the old while like her or hate her, Dr. O has (had?) that with the current canvas.