B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If popularity equaled quality, shows like TEON would've rated above, say, GH. It's also why popcorn movies/romantic comedies excel, while indie films scrape by, etc.

B&B's formula has worked for decades both in US + Internationally. It's likely an incredibly profitable show, which is really what show *business* is all about. Unless the Bell family decides to shut it down, it'll continue well past the remaining legacy soaps. 

• Members

11-11

I was going to say that those Ridge/Bridge divorce scenes were great, but I see they have done this before. LITERALLY. But like I said earlier...if says something about how great their acting ability truly is that they could take that repetitive script and make it seem so fresh. 

Le sigh. Thomas was so turning a corner and now he's back to THIS?? I didn't think he was too harsh with Douglas, but it's just a matter of time before someone finds out what he did. Nice to see Donna rowed into it. Could she find out?

It's been nice seeing Katie. But I'll take Heather Tom any way I can. 

• Members

That's funny because they're all rich, but none of them seem to have pre-nups, there's no distribution of property, and none of the men seem to need to pay child support.  It's such a natural source of conflict to have Eric and Ridge face financial stress due to their multiple divorces, and Katie could own tons of Spencer stock given how often she's been on and off with Bill.

I know annulments are not necessarily only about religion, but the choice to annul rather than divorce seems suss.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Brooke should have brought about a divorce from hell for Ridge. She could have gone after Forrester stock in a way that she takes over. He either lets her have Forrester or he gets to be with Taylor.  This kind of drama would have been so much more fun to watch. Especially when Ridge finds out Brooke never made the phone call to begin with. Thomas would have caused his father to almost lose the family's company over Thomas's pettiness. 

• Members

WOW LMAO, Even The Soundtrack is virtually the same! Thomas Has [!@#$%^&*] down his sleeve again, and again that Kid of His seems to be About to expose him, Now A Nice Twist would be the law People holding he The Anullment process because of the frequence they file it lol

She Seems a lot fresher and interesting than Hunter did on her last tenure, the character also seems far less pathetic than they made Hunter's Taylor in the past decade!