B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you YES. Just bend on a flat surface and call me Hope.

Please register in order to view this content

Also THIS. There are so many stories from other actors who are SHOCKED at how people they know are from Soap operas and have a scene down like THAT. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You are SO RIGHT about Matt Atkinson's looks. I mean, it's just crazy to say he isn't good looking or that he's nothing special. I can understand saying "He's not my type," but he's not hot? GTFOH hehe

If ALL of these guys are 7s, then I need a list on 9s and 10s, not just that "Zende is beautiful."

Re: Brad Bell's "People have opinions on one side or the other. I love it!" explanation, it's utter bullsh#t.  Viewers AREN'T both-sidsing this. It's HATED and MOCKED -- and Bell doesn't care.

His explanation for Thomas and Steffy behaving as they are could have been written by someone who never watched the soap at all.

• Members

I feel like soap fans will thirst for any masculine soap man. Lol.

anwys 7 is not bad it means ur attractive, 8 is js really attractive, and 9/10 like drop dead gorgeous and none of the bold men are those to me…

tanner-7, Don-6.5, sean-6, scott-6 LSV-6Matt-5.5? Darin-5, Delon-5. Is my order . 

• Members

You're obviously entitled to your own rankings and opinions, but you still didn't answer my question.

Just who are the guys -- on any soap or anywhere else -- who are drop dead gorgeous and get your 9/10 rating?

And seriously, Delon deMetz is a 5??? The guy isn't much of an actor, but placing him TWO steps below "attractive" is just absurd.

• Members

Idk.lol.maybe shemar when he was younger like 9? Idk any of the top of my head, I don’t find Michael b jordan all that gorgeous like many seem to me. A lotta them are 8 ish at max to me.. some if their lucky a 9, I don’t think I’ve seen a man I thought in my mind was a 10 lol. Women are js ussually more attractive. 

• Members

I’m tweaking this a bit, using both tradional/grading scale I think scott is kinda cute, I feel a lotta ppl come for him as if most of these guys look better.  and I also forgot tk. So Tanner-7/9 Don-6.5/8.5, Scott 6.5/8.5, LSV-6/8, tk-6/8 Sean-5.5(7.5)Matt and Delon-5/7, Darin like 4.5/6.5ish think that’s like my final take 

Edited by Soapfan8

• Members

@Soapfan8 I think it's heading for war it's better to stop lol 

As I Said B&B Men just don't cut it for me, Not saying I'm the best judge of Male beauty considering I'm a Straight guy, but they're The Guys on B&B I rank the highest too, especially if MA keeps the beard not exactly because I think it adds sexiness to him, just that as I said It keeps me from Wanting to punch him for His Y&R Character's Actions also Thomas Most Batshit Crazy period was while he was shaved too