B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ya I am glad Steffy did not get thrown under the bus either and hope that Taylor does not get thrown under the bus either. 

As for Thomas I wonder what’s next for him….collude with Sheila again? It’s hasn’t been revealed he has before same thing with him and Quinn spiking Brooke’s drink a couple years. Ya this show fails when it comes to stuff like that.

• Members

11-18

I thought it was a good week that got stalled by episodes playing recatch. Ugh.

That said...OF COURSE, BILL WOULD MAKE THAT PLAY FOR BROOKE!!! Is anyone surprised really? I admit that I was SURPRISED that Carter overheard. Would they really let us see Carter vs Dollar Bill? I know it's been a running joke for ages with us here, but it could be fun to see them 'mark' their territory.

Maybe I should take it back. For all the stalling...it has a good build. And I really want to see how it goes down. And I do wonder where Taylor goes from here. So...there is that.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

As much as I cant stand Steffy sometimes, at least she speaks up in the end. She confronted Sheila about the alcohol switch and now Thomas about the faux phone call. 

Ridge is up to two false accusations now almost destroyed this marriage. Brooke falling off the wagon and the CPS call.

When Bold ends just put Brooke with her male equivalent Eric, and call it a wrap.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Ridge showed the dress to Taylor - and told her he wanted to marry her and thus had just quickly designed the dress just for her and had it quickly sewn - so that he could propose - and asked her to wear it in marrying him.  He proposed with the dress instead of a ring. (He might have given a ring as well). 

But yes, in general, your point is taken!