B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was having trouble for past 24 hours, when I quoted *part* of what someone said, somehow a different member's name got attached to the quote. It happened three or four times in 24 hours.  When I noticed it, I started proofreading my posts and went back and fixed them, but I missed that one.  Hopefully it's a random glitch and won't happen again.  

• Members

11-3

THANK YOU, CAMERAMAN FOR 11-2. I didn't know SC was packing like THAT.

Please register in order to view this content

I liked the fashion show. It was not perfect by any means. Those repeat re-walks...yeeeah...no. It got better at how they did it so I will give them that. And I liked how the whole show found ways to build up tension among Liam/Hope/Thomas.

Speaking of...I actually liked seeing some drama for Liam and Hope. It's been a minute, but that argument in Hope's office was pretty good. And I like the 'Beth reveal' flashback.

And speaking of flashbacks...I LOVED Sheila's flashback Halloween episode. I hope that was foreshadowing that Lauren would be popping up again. I was disappointed that Lauren found out she was alive off screen though. KB is a force and I'm looking forward to her next part of her arc.