B&B November 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That kid is smarter than His Dad!!! I just hope they turn him into a Damien

I think Brooke would be wise to dump the Forresters at once! It's The Second Time in Less Than a Year Thomas is Doing His Schemes And Ridge just Dumps Brooke without thinking twice, Bill isn't a great Alternative either, I think they should send Brooke to Slut Around Europe for A While! 

Incidentally I saw some footage of KKL's Visit To Greece from a Few Years Ago Recently, I think they should consider doing a Storyline There

• Members

I disagree that Thomas is ruined. 

I appreciate that the character is always an antagonist without ever committing a fatal criminal offense.  Sheila, and other B&B villains, have caused heinous destruction that takes unbelievable efforts to write her out of the perpetual corner that she's stuck into.    But, Thomas has always had undiagnosed mental health issues which cause him to make poor choices and his punishment is that he's never been able to enjoy a mutual romantic relationship (nor the respect of his family or any success in business).  He is one of the most consistent personas, despite all of the recastings.

• Members

I don't post spoilers for upcoming episodes in this nonspoiler thread.

But I will comment now, that the official spoiler/description from the show regarding a recent episode that already aired, refer to Thomas's actions as "evil". 

This was in the cable guide, and also tweeted from the show:

Friday, November 11, 2022
Thomas doubles down on his evil manipulation of Brooke and Ridge.

• Members

So - I disagree with a lot about Thomas - not a regular watcher and likely never will be again but - how many brain tumors and mental issues are ya gonna toss around? Sex with mannequins? Jeffrey Daumer the dude? It’s just a lot and - don’t care because he like Sheila will never end. It’s a yawner.  

And shall we go over the real requirements for an annulment? It’s an every other day event on this show. An annulment is actually more difficult than a divorce - and I know it’s lovely to suspend all reality but it’s just ridiculous at this point.  Which one of them has an undisclosed STD? A formerly illegal divorce?  Bigamy? Brooke and Ridge are actually brother and sister?  Fraud - you tricked each other into marriage? These are the typical easier reasons for the quicky annulments.  So. It’s great to be fun and stuff but - it gets into beyond stupid. Sigh. 

• Members

I still haven’t gotten over how Douglas was conceived, as that trashed the character of Thomas for me, as the show acts like it never happened or that the behavior was okay but dubious consent is still wrong, and when it happened B&B did not understand why people were upset.  If the public knew what he did he would be cancelled and the media would attack the brand especially since Hope for the Future is supposed to be a womenswear brand about real issues. At least that may be interesting unlike Thomas using Douglas.

at the end of the day, I just wish that Thomas and Steffy would realize that Taylor deserves better than their father and find Taylor her own Finn, as it was such a relief to have Steffy finally find someone who puts her first. I want Ridge alone, and not with Brooke either…