BOLD/YR: Crossover episode coming September 26th

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The new Y&R promo, released Wed. morning Sept 7, is Nikki planning to visit Deacon   (internationally-viewable version follows)
Y&R named this promo "Face Off".

Internationally-viewable version:

^ This is referencing the crossover piece that airs on Y&R Sept 20. Nikki says "Next week I am going to Los Angeles to see Deacon Sharpe" but we know she doesn't visit him until the week of Sept 26.  So I guess this is an advance promo for all the crossovers?

I guess there will be another promo later on for the crossover piece that airs on B&B on Sept 26?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

as @dragonflies said in the thread-opener re: the Deadline article (about the start dates of the fall season) Deadline mentioned this:

• "There’s also a special crossover episode planned with The Bold and the Beautiful on Sept. 26, which marks the start of B&B‘s 36th season."

Okay yes Sept 26 begins B&B's season,
But this is the update according to TV Insider:
https://www.tvinsider.com/1059567/young-and-the-restless-bold-and-the-beautiful-crossover-melody-thomas-scott-sean-kanan-deacon-nikki/

For Y&R: The crossovers begin on Tuesday, September 20 when Deacon shows up in Genoa City;
For B&B, Nikki arrives in Los Angeles "the following week".

I assume "The following week" for B&B is a reference to the "Sept 26" referenced in the Deadline article.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Melody says

"Deacon did some pretty terrible things to Nikki during their time together but allowing her to take the fall for Diane’s 'death' was heinous and unforgiveable. Diane almost destroyed Nikki’s life in faking her own death and Nikki is determined to make her pay…with a little help from Deacon Sharpe."

• Members

I think maybe TV insider misunderstood?
On "Bold Live",  they said that Deacon appears on Y&R Sept 20 receiving a mysterious text message to meet someone at a Beverly Hills hotel. And the B&B producer said these Y&R scenes air Sept 20 and Sept 21 (not just Sept 20.)

The way they described it on Bold Live, they didn't say anything about Deacon showing up "in Genoa City". 
It seems (to me) like Deacon is still in Los Angeles when he appears on Y&R?
I dunno, just how it sounded to me, but what do I know?
Maybe TV Insider simply meant Genoa City as "on the Y&R show", and not visiting the town of GC.

And then Nikki goes to L.A. and she airs on B&B Sept 26. She's the one who texted to meet him at the Beverly Hills hotel.

For details, see the Bold Live thread here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/61680-bb-a-few-tidbits-from-bold-live

Edited by janea4old