DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

@AbcNbc247 Oh, I don't want her to shut up. I like them too much when they fight. But they've been married ONE DAY & she is packing her bags to move out! WHAT?? They can't quit. They made this bed. Now they have to lay in it! If they're going to make themselves miserable, they dadgummed better do it one room!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On the scale of Xander's misdeeds it seems pretty tame.  I know she cares about Eric, but it wasn't that bad on Xander's end except for exposing it.  But it was the truth, so Idk.  I am sure this is annoying for Xander/Sarah fans and I am not sure why Xander didn't just come out with everything all at once.  The Nicole/Xander thing is a pretty much dead issue.  It's not the sole reason Eric/Nicole broke up.  Xander/Nicole have no feelings for one another, so, like, what's the point here?  Sarah is going to forgive him eventually.

As cartoony as Orpheus is. He was very menacing. You can feel all his rancor in his monologue. I forgot Xandy and Nicole had sex. I guess they don't have anything better for Xander and Sarah. And brought this up. Sarah is so annoying and self-righteous. The Nicole/Eric stuff is so played out. As is Orpheus's reign of terror. The grannies without Peacock are losing their minds. That they can't see this mess.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

It's probably just temporary angst in order to fulfill their episode guarantees. I think it would be smart though if because of this, Xander starts to suspect that Sarah still has feelings for Eric, which would weave them into the whole Jada/Eric/Nicole/Rafe situation. But yeah, this'll probably be forgotten about by next week, which is a problem on the show in general right now: there's no long term investment in some storylines

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Oh, yeah, like Congress could come together over one issue - soap spoilers!!! Oh, I'm sorry but that made me laugh right  out loud. We've found what it will take to unite these representatives of our united states!

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, excuse me, I should say YOU found it!!

• Members

If Sarah said this was the straw that broke the camel's back and that it's all too much I could understand.  But she made it seem like that act was worse than all the other things he did.  Not a combination of everything being too much to bear.  And, again, they just got married and have been through worse, so I can't take this seriously at all.

• Members

This simple statement got a genuine LOL out of me.

Bless that person’s heart for uploading. I call that The Golden Girls treatment. Anyone who ever watched full episodes uploaded on YouTube knows what I mean.

I agree with others, I won’t enter a thread until I’m either caught up or I just don’t care about being spoiled. Good on you guys who are up and watching at 6am, lol, I’m not waking up before work until I absolutely have to. Speaking of 6am, this absolutely takes me back to the Prospect Park days when folx were sacrificing sleep just so they could say they saw the episode first. PRESSED.

Edited by SFK