DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Sonny and Will scenes today were great and lovely.  It's such a shame that we finally have a version of WilSon that I love with two actors that have amazing chemistry and it's when Chandler can't come back full time. Which is DAYS own fault for letting him go too many times. I don't blame Chandler for seeking a good paying job elsewhere. 

Thankfully Zach seems to have chemistry with everyone, so it shouldn't be too hard to find him a new love interest, whether it be Chad, Paul or someone else. 

• Members

Because he's so busy outside of DAYS

There's a problem with gay characters on soaps. They have to find ways to twist the five characters over and over to get some story to the point that it just becomes boring and dirty. It's like a game of cups. 

Edited by SteelCity

• Members

Zach Tinker is so damn adorable.

It's definitely DAYS fault concerning CM. I'm sure he'd still be there if they hadn't written him off the last time. The show has sort of done it to itself by having one half of so many couple off contract. It's hard to write for the one who remains. As much as I like AS, they need to pivot from Sami permanently and open both EL and Lucas up for new storylines. Poor Lucas deserves a break for a change. I know he kidnapped Sami, but she's done a million times worse over the years. I still like Cady as Jennifer. I wish we could keep her full-time. I feel like so many Hortons have been written off lately.

• Members

Given Will's exit, If I were Days Id have them have Will produce a film in Salem. It could be a short story  and be a fun story and use his history. 

I think If Days wanted to write a story for Will, Chandler & his job could work it out

But so far, his apperances have been realted to Leo, Chad & Sami  as talk-to's and thats why they were too short IMO

Edited by John