ARTICLE: ‘Days of our Lives’ Alums Casey Moss and True O’Brien Engaged

• Webmaster
Casey Moss, True O'Brien, JJ Deveraux, Paige Larson, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL, #DAYS, #DOOL, #DaysofourLives

Years after sharing an on-screen romance on “Days of our Lives” when the two played opposite each other as JJ Deveraux and Paige Larson, respectively, actors Casey Moss and True O’Brien made a big announcement on Friday, June 10 when they revealed on social media that they are now engaged.

On both their Instagram pages, Moss and O’Brien shared a video montage highlighted by the song “Is This Love” by Whitesnake which showed Moss getting on his bent knee and asking a shocked O’Brien to marry him with a beautiful skyline and a blue ocean surrounding them. In the video, Moss pulls out a dark-colored box holding a diamond engagement ring, which he insists on placing on her finger himself before kissing her hand, later rising and giving her a kiss on the lips. He also lifted her and kissed her on the cheek towards the end of the video.

The caption on both of their posts included a by the late actor Robin Williams from the 1997 film “Good Will Hunting” wherein he played a psychologist named Sean Maguire. The quote reads, “People call these things imperfections, but they’re not. That’s the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let into our weird little worlds. Oh, that’s the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let into our weird little worlds. You’re not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense: this girl you met, she isn’t perfect either. But the question is whether or not you’re perfect for each other.

O’Brien closed out the post by saying, “I love you @1caseymoss.” Moss matched her closing, saying, “I love you @trueobrien.”

The couple received hundreds of posts congratulating them across both of their profiles, including from former co-stars Melissa Reeves, A Martinez, and Molly Burnett, along with current cast members Robert Scott Wilson and Mary Beth Evans, among others. Reeves said, “oh my goodness!!!!!!! congratulations !!!!! love you both so so much.” O’Brien responded to Reeves’ post, saying, “thank you mamma reeves. We love and miss you. Need to visit soon, FOR REAL!!!!”

Martinez took to O’Brien’s use of the “Good Will Hunting” quote, stating, “Congratulations to both of you. Such wonderful people you both are — all imperfections aside — and this makes so much sense! May your journey nourish and teach you, and bring you the best of what you need.”

Evans said, “Finally! I love you two this makes me so very happy… Congratulations.”

Although she is currently exiting the soap as Abigail Deveraux DiMera now that the character has been killed off, Marci Miller commented, “Ahhhh!! Congrats!! Can’t stop smiling!”

Moss and O’Brien had been dating since 2015.

Check out their proposal videos below.

Note: The post ‘Days of our Lives’ Alums Casey Moss and True O’Brien Engaged appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic