Y&R June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Victoria outscheming EVERYONE.  Finally.  

Such an interesting story about all the men assuming that the poor little woman is clueless and incompetent.  Everyone having conversations about this.
(Men assuming that "the poor little woman is incapable of making rational decisions for herself" is really reflecting society right now.)

And meanwhile she is secretly being the queen here and taking down Ashland in her own way and on her own terms, without being *rescued* by any man.
They are so underestimating her!
Destroy them all!

Edited by janea4old

• Members

6-24

Not going to lie.

The Young and the Restless Spoilers June 20 – 24, 2022 | Soaps.com

I've lived for this moment. You could see the wheels turning in her head as she heard Elena's phone call. LOVE IT. It's been a while since there has been a vixen and LAR is playing it to the hilt. My only disappointment at the moment is the fact that Naya had to have a stroke. Hopefully with MM's recent win, there will be more for her to do, but I know...wishful thinking. 

Say what you want about Adam, but at least he's consistent. I rolled my eyes all the way through that press conference. And Sally. Le sigh...I just feel like she could be doing so much more than this.

I continue to giggle at how Giggly Heffa tries her best not to explode as she tried to call that truce with Diane. It's amazing how many in-roads that she has already made within Genoa City and continues to do so. And that big hat...REALLY????

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

AH has always been a miscast for the last 17 years and running, but then again the writing has also for the last 17 years has been very poor as well. Under Latham it was decided that Victoria should be some romantic heroine and the character has floundered ever since. AH is better written as an icier, bitchier character and does well when written as such but Victoria has been written as such a weakling.

But Idk, I guess after enduring AH for 17 years I’ve had to learn to tolerate her lol. But when AH Victoria and Nina had their chat about Ryan and Cole in the 12000th episode and AH looked devastated/haunted at the mere mention of Ryan’s name, I had to wonder what could have been. I am actually surprised no one has ever thought to bring Cole back as a love interest for Victoria, even during the MAB era. 

• Members

I love Christie Clark but I could never see her as Victoria. Sarah Brown might’ve worked but she had just came off that disastrous ATWT role. I think I was most intrigued that one one of actresses who applied for role of Victoria was the actress who played the crazed Ali McIntyre on Days. 

• Members

Are you talking about original Ali Carrie Genzel? Cuz I could see that and given her resemblance to Heather Tom, I am a lot of people could have gotten behind her. I liked her as recast Skye on AMC, but that might have been because I had not seen Robin Christopher in the role beforehand. 

• Toups unpinned this topic