• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, you could kill off Jack tomorrow, have Ashley become the new head of the Abbott family and I would not mind one bit.  As a matter of fact, I think it would be a step in the right direction.

• Members

If I understand correctly, no, she wasn't retiring. What she did not want was to work either at Y&R or at DOOL full time, permanent. If I interpret her correctly she means she wants an end date that is satisfactory to her for any contract she would sign. IOW, "for a given period of time" only. 3 months, a month, etc. like that. I saw her reiterate that not long ago & she did not seem to express herself all that killing well.

• Members

Gotcha. It was several years ago and the person who told me this had put it in a way that she was hanging in the towel and wanted to enjoy your life full-time, etc. I was confused because she still kept popping around and her brief tease at Days was so unfair, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

Damn it, that was so unfair.

• Members

They rarely delve into it, but hasn’t Diane committed several types of fraud to fake her own death? They could just throw her ass in jail.

Would you keep Kyle and Allie? I suppose they don’t need their dad. Alan-Michael survived just fine with just his Aunt Alex as the head of the Spauldings with Alan off the canvas. Of course, that’s when soap were quality. 

• Members

She's openly expressed, on multiple occasions, she doesn't want to be tied down by a regular capacity gig and wanted more control of her day to day life. She's happy appearing in a recurring-guest fashion. In 2020, she told Michael Fairman if TPTB at The Young and the Restless wanted Ashley back full-time (a.k.a. series regular) they would have to recast the role.

• Webmaster

Off Topic: Use the "ignore" feature whenever possible. Before posting, think for about 5-10 seconds whether what you are posting might spur an argument or it will be interpreted differently by someone else, especially when responding directly to what a poster wrote based on their own opinion. If all else fails, and you do not want to interact with a specific poster, use the IGNORE button which can be used by hovering your mouse over a user's name where their icon/avatar appears. In the rare instance where you will still see their post when someone else quotes them, don't respond if it's directly related to the quoted post by the poster you are ignoring.