• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe those two should hook up!    

Please register in order to view this content

Imagine the after conversation--

Billy "Was I good enough?"

Noah  "Well, my sister-in-law was in my head the whole time"

Billy    "But did I meet the requirements, or was I just 'there' " "Sometimes I don't know if I am how people expect me to be"

Audience falls asleep.  Business as usual

• Members

5-17 

I was not expecting to enjoy that wedding as much as I did. I just felt that there were so many character beats that there was no need for drama. It was just fascinating to watch. I was actually annoyed that Diane crashed.

So...nuSummer? So far, I like her. I felt she was using a lot of HK's mannerisms, but was making it her own. And she definitely looks like MS's daughter. I expect good things.

Speaking of Diane, those camera angles when she walked in and the look she had on her face thinking no one saw her...only to see one single saw her: Phyllis. And if looks could kill..hmmmm. 

I don't know when it happened, but I guess I am liking nuNoah. Or I saw a hint of what people have mentioned about the actor having more personality on social media. 

Still not feeling nuChance, but was that a spark between him and Sharon?

And I liked finally seeing Moses. 

• Members

I don’t even know why this show even bothers with business stories anymore as they have stopped making an sense. It would be one thing if it was something like someone had a new marketing idea for Jabot or Fenmore’s but the dialogue is horrible. 

• Members

If they want a business story that will play out like a soap opera, Y&R ought to have one of those companies be a social media platform instead of a podcast. Every day there are new twists and turns in this Twitter saga that reads like a kind of tech media soap opera.

• Members

As I said in the spoiler forum, at least a chunk of GC’s citizens of interest (ie Sharon, Moses, Faith, Allie, Sally, Billy and Lily) should been in Crimson Lights to be witness the the bitch-slapping going on between the two with the gossip spreading like wildfire. 

At least it was fun to see Nikki and Diane go at it. The Diane and Traci scenes were very pleasing as well. Susan Walters continues to do an excellent job of a haunted yet now slightly optimistic woman. 

New Summer is doing well IMO. So much more spark with energy and actually has a bit of a believable edge to her. Only downside is she’s been given some atrocious dialogue lately.

Actually as a whole the dialogue has been really strange lately, you would think some 90-year old is writing some of this thinking they’re witty and smart LMAO.